Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish it would snow! It be warmer lol
Is that Mongolia? Looks like the high Steppes.... I can picture Genghis Kahn riding in the background...

This one is from Mongolia, the rest I post are from Tuva.

And NY is building a " Wall of Blue" along the Mass. border.......

NY makes me sick... NY NJ and OH are in the dam dark ages... But no worse than here! No legal or medical but Fracking like there's no tomorrow.

If they are gonna poison us and raise our crime rates with bringing felons from all over to work the oil fields they can at least give us weed!

No... They give us "concealed without permit" losers...

Here's a story for you! I haven't been to a concert since....well its been a long time. So my lady and I were watching a Tom Petty documentary on Netflix I think, about a month ago. and it was great. Tom Petty is THE reason real rock and roll still lives. So, the next day, my lady's daughter tell us who is going to be at a popular outdoor venue. The moment she said Tom Petty, we were online! The next morning at 8am we had tickets, special parking, and a motel room! WE are so excited!

I've discovered how much I like crosses with Black Domina in them. You don't hear enough about that strain in forums, I don't know why. I've noticed too, that Black Domina based strains, have a unique high. First, the high hits all at once, like being hit by a train! WHAM! Your done...lol! Beyond that, its dreamy and buzzy, and body stone all at the same time! I haven't tried SAD yet, but now I must!

And a good friend and I recently swapped some seeds... I got some pure, Black Domina regs!!!!!! WOOoooooo!

Fourth of our 5 new strains for 2017:

S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious CBD®

“Medicinal” version of our Sweet Afgani Delicious S1® (SWS02), now featuring high levels of Cannabidiol (CBD). This strain is the result of the cross between our appreciated and widespread elite clone of Black Domina ‘98 and a clone from the Diesel family very rich in CBD.

The THC:CBD ratio of the resulting genetic from this cross stands between 1:1 and 1:3.

The plants show a “different” psychoactivity, soft and gentle, adequate for cannabis users who prefer to avoid the psychoactive effects of other type of strains rich in THC. This kind of CBD-rich genetics are appropriate for the treatment of multiple illnesses given the therapeutic and medicinal properties of both CBD and THC. Among other medicinal uses, CBD has been used to reduce anxiety, convulsions, nausea and vomits, inflammation, pain, and a long etcetera of pathological conditions.

This variety has a typical Indica structure, with a big central bud, multiple side branches and large production of flowers and trichomes.

The aroma of this genetic is very pleasant, sweet and musky, with fresh tones of cypress and a soft background of hot spices and wood.

Variety SWS60
Indica/Sativa: 60%/40%
Commercial Name: S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious CBD®
THC:CBD Ratio: (1:1–1:3)
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 375-600 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September

Ah... I see... Are you from Tuva? I'd love to visit that part if the world...

Nope, I'm from Czechia, Central Europe. I just like throat singing, it's awesome. If you'd like some Czech songs then go ahead

Always loved his collaborations with Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham...

Did you know that's Lindsay leading the backing vocals on this? Man.. If your lucky Stevie will glide out on stage for a few tunes.. Maybe during the encore!

Ohhh you ain't seen nothin'........... wait till I post a letter from a "approved" doctor on what it will take and cost to get a NY medical card.......... I friend sent me a copy of the letter, these people are nuts!

NY makes me sick... NY NJ and OH are in the dam dark ages... But no worse than here! No legal or medical but Fracking like there's no tomorrow.

If they are gonna poison us and raise our crime rates with bringing felons from all over to work the oil fields they can at least give us weed!

No... They give us "concealed without permit" losers...

I've discovered how much I like crosses with Black Domina in them. You don't hear enough about that strain in forums, I don't know why. I've noticed too, that Black Domina based strains, have a unique high. First, the high hits all at once, like being hit by a train! WHAM! Your done...lol! Beyond that, its dreamy and buzzy, and body stone all at the same time! I haven't tried SAD yet, but now I must!

And a good friend and I recently swapped some seeds... I got some pure, Black Domina regs!!!!!! WOOoooooo!

That's why my Sister Discipline has an SAD mom... Black Domina is indeed underrated. Someone needs to make an auto BD!!

I agree... Everything I've had with BD in it I'm gobsmacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back