Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh you ain't seen nothin'........... wait till I post a letter from a "approved" doctor on what it will take and cost to get a NY medical card.......... I friend sent me a copy of the letter, these people are nuts!

They are pure greed. Exactly what you said "the cost" is all "they " care about. Not about you or your health and well being but how much $$$ they can get from each individual.

THAT would be awesome!!!!

Hehehe and this concert is a STONER event from all the tales I've heard!

Always loved his collaborations with Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham...

Did you know that's Lindsay leading the backing vocals on this? Man.. If your lucky Stevie will glide out on stage for a few tunes.. Maybe during the encore!

Its on my list, how about Black Domina x Black Dragon??? I'll call it Night Train!

That's why my Sister Discipline has an SAD mom... Black Domina is indeed underrated. Someone needs to make an auto BD!!

I agree... Everything I've had with BD in it I'm gobsmacked

Nope, I'm from Czechia, Central Europe. I just like throat singing, it's awesome. If you'd like some Czech songs then go ahead

Niice... I've been playing the Witcher 3 on Xbox and its based on a polish authors stories from that region.

Just rich in history... That area.... I love it.

THAT would be awesome!!!!

Hehehe and this concert is a STONER event from all the tales I've heard!

Oh yes .. I liken it to Dave Matthews. Two of the cloudiest, smokiest, shows I've ever been at. Seriously... Just open everyone and their grandma getting stoned. And no one gave two shits from security to the bands...

I've seen where Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden actually STOPPED a show to bitch at some guy smoking a joint in the crowd... Berating this poor guy over a joint. Almost made me not like Maiden anymore... ALMOST lol

But I never really care for Brucie anyway... Probably why lmao I sensed his anti weed but $10,000 bar bill a mile away... Ha!

Another 35 year old female dead in my town tonight overdosed on Heroin.

The woman that hit us back in October had just shot up on Heroin...

Can someone say endless epidemic?!?!

So instead of legal mj we get over the counter narcan and a new methadone clinic... Without the peoples knowledge or consent.

And sorry I missed the interview, I love Sweet Seeds!

my seeds-1 -12-15-2016.jpg

Nope, I'm from Czechia, Central Europe. I just like throat singing, it's awesome. If you'd like some Czech songs then go ahead

My dads sister married a Czech man... They have a very Czech last name lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back