Status
Not open for further replies.
OK bud I'll get it done tonight!

Hey CO! I'm good! Just been busy and rolling with the punches! Ain't easy starting your own business from scratch lol but its rewarding.

Have you been to my kind thread lately? I'll drop the link here... I'm getting ready to chop a Sister Discipline in about 30 mins...

I have 3 x Auto Glueberry OG and 3 x Future 86 F4 going into week 4... A Blue Dream, 2 x Ripper Mystery Autos, and 3 x Critical Neville's Haze autos going into week 2...

I plan on doing 3 x Fast Buds Pineapple Express in 5 gallon pots under the Kind K5 XL1000...

Haven't decided what's going under the Roleadro yet... But I have 2 x Sister Discipline under it right now finishing up...

I need to get to your thread. I'm so behind!!

:drool: Max rep for that Beauty! Way to grow Jup!!!
Im just holding on for dear life!

Looking forward to trying some more sweet strains. The cms yeilded pretty good too.
Their black creme looks delicious- you tried any sweets
I'm hooked on sweet skunk, does really good in my rad environment, grew it last 2 seasons, long on flav and effect

This Critical + is so damn tasty!! My goodness...

I need to do a smoke report and drop some pics in the dinafem picture show... So glad I have 2 more beans!!

I shall cross it with the Sister Discipline... This coming year.

2017... Year of the Barnburner

Here's a story for you! I haven't been to a concert since....well its been a long time. So my lady and I were watching a Tom Petty documentary on Netflix I think, about a month ago. and it was great. Tom Petty is THE reason real rock and roll still lives. So, the next day, my lady's daughter tell us who is going to be at a popular outdoor venue. The moment she said Tom Petty, we were online! The next morning at 8am we had tickets, special parking, and a motel room! WE are so excited!
This will be a night your never ever forget!!!
I have seen him in Gainesville and brother you are in for one hell of a show!!! If you only knew!! Your gonna know!! He is a legend!! Not to many of those left after 2016!!

This will be a night your never ever forget!!!
I have seen him in Gainesville and brother you are in for one hell of a show!!! If you only knew!! Your gonna know!! He is a legend!! Not to many of those left after 2016!!

I second that!

:pass: Evenin' E! :pass:

Guys this is a cool thing I picked up was 6 bucks shipped to my door on eBay

IMG_0222.PNG

Why am I not allowed to vote?
Neither the Ugly girls nor the Sweet Seed poll accepted my vote.

:crying:
Good Morning Doc and AFN smokers
I can't vote either Doc . I get an error message . I guess we 'll have to have breakfast first and wait for for one of the i.t. guys to come along .:toke:

Good Morning Doc and AFN smokers
I can't vote either Doc . I get an error message . I guess we 'll have to have breakfast first and wait for for one of the i.t. guys to come along .:toke:
Same msg as I get, I suppose. Yeha...the experts will attend to it.

I'll go to the baker to get fresh bread and some cakes. Only way for me to eat before noon is to buy some unhealthy cakes or croissaints rich in butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back