Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

im of the opinion that you can use any strain for any method of growing Dave :pass:such as putting one of the big DP strains in a tiny red plastic cup,it may not make sense but its doable.could be a pain in the arse or jolly good fun,its what you make of it.
if hairy could find a double sided led hed be growing on the ceiling to :eyebrows:
:pighug:

:d5: now don't go giving me idea's pal ,,from the ceiling :woohoo:,,small pots looking great ,,,, height shouldn't be an issue ?

At some point you might want to lollypop them a little bit perhaps ?,,, in fact just ignore me ,,,follow what you was planning :vibe:

And I agree any strain works in a smaller pot it's limited by what roots it can produce ,,,

That's why I think the 1ltr, and 2ltr airpots if you wished to go down that route are ideal

Although you could get smaller strains which are more suitable for small pots but why limit yourself

:toke:

cheers Rollin :pass:yep the chem is a bit stringy.cheers hairy :pass:plenty of headroom they in the cupboard with all the others 3L+ 6L's.
just seems part of the course when i use small pots this happens 500ml and 250ml
IMG_3197.JPG
small pot grow day 56,57,58.JPG

am i overly bothered ? nah not really.will i do anything about it ? probably not :eyebrows:

That's going to be one long, pot-to-top bud!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Both looking great for little pots mate, but really like the look of 4am and reckon if she stretches out a bit more and gives herself space to swell and put out on all those branches could yield pretty nicely for a 1L grow.

:pass:

cheers Rollin :pass:never been one for predictions :wiz: so heres one now...if i get 15g off each i be happy.as it will be 2 flavours i never had before,quality over quantity.quantity is only an issue if you run out :eyebrows:
much prefare the christimas tree shape to Spang :pass:again yield whatever it is im happy for a first time out.learnt and was taught a few things cheers.will do quite a bit different next time round.
i cocked up my first 10 grows way way back,so can take a while for me to get things right ish,or dialed in as growers call it.
its like learning to ride a bike.i fell off it 19 times before i got it right.though i blame my dad for pushing me down that fucking big hill :eyebrows:
edit...no i think id rather have Spang to a christmas tree...it just reads funny,or its my algebra :eyebrows:

Last edited:
cheers Maria :pass:
day 36 for the pair
4 assed monkey up first
4 assed monkey 1L day 36.JPG

creme de la creme
creme de la chem 1L day 36.JPG

fans not having a lot of fun :frowny:could be from the dry periods as im not very good at getting in the cupboard more than once a day :coffee2: dont think ive burnt the shite outa them with a mixed up feed :wall: a few bigger rusty coloured blotches,i think that may be Mag ? probably not as im useless at the old def/toxs game,i know them or most of them,just cant remember them :shrug:

cheers Maria :pass:
fans not having a lot of fun :frowny:could be from the dry periods as im not very good at getting in the cupboard more than once a day :coffee2: dont think ive burnt the shite outa them with a mixed up feed :wall: a few bigger rusty coloured blotches,i think that may be Mag ? probably not as im useless at the old def/toxs game,i know them or most of them,just cant remember them :shrug:

I guess the small pot size + air-pots means they dry out pretty fast, huh?
My own mix is heavier than I wanted, and keeps some moisture inside well.

Back