Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

cheers hairy :pass:ive only ever done is it supercropping ? giving the main cola a 90 bend just before it touches the light.
the trio of 250/500ml pots ive done before resulted in one cola wonders,so if these gona be the same il let them do their thing.
:pighug:

Looking good there Archie...

I'm thinking I could fill the whole cabinet with those and grow out all those seeds that have been lurking for far too long in storage :D

cheers Maria :pass:big is good,long and stringy not so good like my past small pot grows.

Looking good there Archie...

I'm thinking I could fill the whole cabinet with those and grow out all those seeds that have been lurking for far too long in storage :D
less think more do Spliff :smoking:if you got the room or can make room.should have a look at hairymans thread and Spanglish is having a bash to.

im of the opinion that you can use any strain for any method of growing Dave :pass:such as putting one of the big DP strains in a tiny red plastic cup,it may not make sense but its doable.could be a pain in the arse or jolly good fun,its what you make of it.
if hairy could find a double sided led hed be growing on the ceiling to :eyebrows:

got a bit lost with what threads needs upadates so 3 in 1 today
4 assed monkey and creme de la chem day 27

4 assed monkey 1L day 27.JPG
4 assed monkey 1L day 27 (2).JPG

creme de la chem 1L day 27.JPG
creme de la chem 1L day 27 (2).JPG

keep er lit

Back