Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

It goes beyond grammar policing......the backbone of the Chinese economy and the British high street deserves it.

" Poundland.......where not much is a pound anymore"

I ain't tried it yet,, I was going to add them when I made the pot up :pass:,, it was a idea that came too me one day stoned and never followed it up apart from buying the laces , good too know it wasn't a crazy idea after all :cheers:
If you can find the wicks for outdoor oil burning lanterns, they work better than shoelaces.

[emoji41]

I'm going to try something new here soon. I'm thinking of combining hydro and soil. I want to take air pots and fill halfway with perlite rest super soil then have perlite in hydro set up. That way i don't have to feed the babies constantly. I don't want to run a timer or pump

I'm going to try something new here soon. I'm thinking of combining hydro and soil. I want to take air pots and fill halfway with perlite rest super soil then have perlite in hydro set up. That way i don't have to feed the babies constantly. I don't want to run a timer or pump

thats kind of how i do it if i can help just say.

I went the PPPPoundland and asked where their cheap glasses were lol they're all cheap.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

What about using Blumatt jr, they only £9 pound off Amazon.

same kinda idea as laces, but speaking from experience works..

May take up bit of the pot, but least it keep em on the drip, raising the rez improves flow for the jr. Stop em yellowing off at least, just keeps things moist rather than logged so can still feed.

:pass:

What about using Blumatt jr, they only £9 pound off Amazon.

same kinda idea as laces, but speaking from experience works..

May take up bit of the pot, but least it keep em on the drip, raising the rez improves flow for the jr. Stop em yellowing off at least, just keeps things moist rather than logged so can still feed.

:pass:
This is what I use is Blumats...set it and forget it. Makes soil grow closer to hydro as far as speed and size.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cheers folks:pass:will have something in place before my next run with 1L pots.
4 assed monkey creme de la chem day 15
4 assed monkey creme de la chem 1L day 15.JPG

:pighug:

Back