Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

samsquanch og day 24
samsquanch og day 24.JPG

northern cheese haze day 48
northern cheese haze day 48.JPG

i put the sour livers in the mephisto section https://www.autoflower.org/threads/archie-grows-a-sour-livers.64117/page-2#post-1713770
trident was cut down friday day 81
:pighug:
and i had another bash at some rosin
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/archie-has-another-go-at-rosin.64204/#post-1713540

Last edited:
cheers pal :pass:
samsquanch og day 27
samsquanch og day 27.JPG

coming along nicely after what i thought was a dodgy start.
northern cheese haze day 52
northern cheese haze day 52.JPG

not drinking nearly as much lately.think its cause of the lack of leaves after they fell off last time i forgot to water.
but as it hasnt jumped out of the pot on we go.
trident special still hanging upside down.

mini update no pics.
even though i wrote this down if i dont post il forget and never find the bit of paper.
weighed up the manbearalienpig 103.5g but more like 85g and some fluffy stuff for the extracts pile.had a sneaky sample it was dry but still kinda fresh ish.
trident special is out of the cupboard and getting a light trim in the pot.
keep er sideways
edit...ok i pulled a bud out
View attachment 866258

:drool: nice :pass:

i commented on another thread how my 96x5 had outlasted my 96x3 why did i open my mouth ? fucking twat :wall: i even wrote kiss of death.
time for a mini rant.....nono im not having a go at mars it was £112 i think.it may still be under warranty the last one was,but as im illegal i dont want the hassles of stuff.
you will never notice a blown bulb when the lights on,relections and shit unless a group goes out.look when the lights off,easy to see the difference.have the same 6 blown out on both sides same pattern,not sure of colours but its still working.but its replacement has gone from the bottom of my todo list to the top:note:
expensive but i had been eyeing up the gn not the 0008 but the 0006 but its not out yet.ohh bugger im well out of touch on current lights.

That Samsquanch has a really nice structure :thumbsup:.

Think that you would be very pleased with the GN. I'm still sticking to MH/HPS and considering other options but there's some much new stuff out there :coffee:.

i commented on another thread how my 96x5 had outlasted my 96x3 why did i open my mouth ? fucking twat :wall: i even wrote kiss of death.
time for a mini rant.....nono im not having a go at mars it was £112 i think.it may still be under warranty the last one was,but as im illegal i dont want the hassles of stuff.
you will never notice a blown bulb when the lights on,relections and shit unless a group goes out.look when the lights off,easy to see the difference.have the same 6 blown out on both sides same pattern,not sure of colours but its still working.but its replacement has gone from the bottom of my todo list to the top:note:
expensive but i had been eyeing up the gn not the 0008 but the 0006 but its not out yet.ohh bugger im well out of touch on current lights.

Ouch mate sorry to hear of your lighting woes. Well you got the casing and drivers so sounds like the good start for cheap and cheerful COB conversion ;) or surely if the 0006 is not released yet GN must want their new baby shown off and could not think of a better way than sponsoring the showcase that be the trophy cupboard :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Back