Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers folks :pass:
samsquanch OG day 7ish
samsquanch OG day not sure 7.JPG

i forgot about this seed when it was in a paper towel.when i opened it up the taproot was about 3" long in a u shape.when i pulled it out the shell fell off.when planted the root was still a u shape and closer to the surface than the leafy bit.i allmost expected it to be stunted.it almost looks that way now.maybe im learning,but stunted plants seem to have a look.

northern cheese haze day 31
nch day 31.JPG

may have forgot to water a time or two,nothing out of the ordinary.

trident special day 66
trident special day 66.JPG

same as above.
:pighug:

cheers sanguine :pass:i do have a bit of experience now.but i havnt really learnt much at all,if ya know what i mean.i cant read plants for shit.have no memory for plant ailments,cause and remedy.i never had any bugs.
cant follow a schedule,even though i made loads of notes on the biobizz threads.mix up my nutes before i even open the cupboard door most times.
seem to know more about coco than i should do :shrug:all me learning has come from you guys threads :toke:

smoked quite a bit of cheese back in time,nose tells you before the dealer.told it was cheese this and that but but.then again i been told afghan black before and i swear it was a chunk off a truck tyre.
i did a Dinafem blue cheese in a 3L was very impressed with it.a lot more delicate not the standard straight cheese pong,more a red wine or Port with a fine selection of blue cheeses.
this is the stuff im using instead of the biobizz heaven about 1/4 teaspoon (not the same one i use for me tea) to a litre
View attachment 856359
View attachment 856358
1.6k for a 6L airpot with dry soil.last time i got soil i got 50l of biobizz lightmix 50l of plagron light 50l perlite 25l vermiculite.4:2:1 parts mix no ?
i think if a grower cant lift a pot they could use scales,well a snazzier pair of scales than these.think they make them now flat glass just like a mini pair of bathroom scales.
maybe the zero or tare wouldnt work long term.
keep er lit folks :pass:

Thanks, Archie for this info is invaluable to me!

I need to track my feedings

Lovely looking ladies you’ve got there mate,what can I say about trident,she’s n absolute dream to grow,just harvested and weighed mine up,just under 8oz from her...how are her buds feeling,mine had the densest buds I’ve ever grown.
Have you harvested MBAP?

cheers folks :pass:MBAP jarred up will weigh up after a week of burping
mbap.JPG

samsquanch OG day 15ish as it wasnt born on a monday,and has a bit of a wobble and has a bit of a stunted look about it to.
samsquanch OG day 15 ish.JPG

hasnt fell out the pot so it lives on.
samsquanch day 15.JPG

i may have said i forgot to water 1 day....i think i may have forgot to water for 2 days,i was a bit poorly for a few days,no excuses my own fault.
northern cheese haze day 38
nch day 38.JPG

IMG_4843.JPG

yep i missed watering of this for a couple of days to.
trident special day 73
trident special dfay 73.JPG

a lil crisp and dry,but it hasnt fell out the pot so batter on regardless.
trident day 73.JPG

they all got a good drink,they smiling allready :biggrin:

cheers folks :pass:MBAP jarred up will weigh up after a week of burping
View attachment 862031
samsquanch OG day 15ish as it wasnt born on a monday,and has a bit of a wobble and has a bit of a stunted look about it to.
View attachment 862034
hasnt fell out the pot so it lives on.
View attachment 862033
i may have said i forgot to water 1 day....i think i may have forgot to water for 2 days,i was a bit poorly for a few days,no excuses my own fault.
northern cheese haze day 38
View attachment 862032

View attachment 862030
yep i missed watering of this for a couple of days to.
trident special day 73
View attachment 862036
a lil crisp and dry,but it hasnt fell out the pot so batter on regardless.View attachment 862035
they all got a good drink,they smiling allready :biggrin:
My Auto Kush also sucking the life out of the leaves like this one is doing..

samsquanch og day 19 ish
as it wernt born on a monday.a smidge stunted and its got a bit of a lean on.
samsquanch OG day 19.JPG

northern cheese haze day 43
not to bad for the forgoten waterings
northern cheese haze day 43.JPG

trident special day 78
took the non waterings harder than the others.so close to the end so meh.for an unknown reason ive only gave water since it fried.probably come down friday day 81.
trident special day 78.JPG

seed wetting wednesday has been and gone.i did wet a sour livers,but again for some unknown reason i put it in a 3L pot.will put it in another thread somewhere.
keep er lit.

Attachments

• sour livers day 1 b.JPG
    sour livers day 1 b.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 78
  • sour livers day 1.JPG
    sour livers day 1.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 66
Back