Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

I can fly higher than an eagle cuz Archie is the wind beneath me flippers. W H O O S H--------------On my way...........a witch sold me her broomstick, so it's nay bother me flying, swooping and diving like a Kestrel. This broomstick is an automatic too, so its a piece of cake to drive..............

THUD !

Bugger !............Didn't see that tree :frowny:

I can fly higher than an eagle cuz Archie is the wind beneath me flippers. W H O O S H--------------On my way...........a witch sold me her broomstick, so it's nay bother me flying, swooping and diving like a Kestrel. This broomstick is an automatic too, so its a piece of cake to drive..............

THUD !

Bugger !............Didn't see that tree :frowny:
![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

thanks all :pass:
samsquanch OG day 21
samsquanch OG day 21.JPG

not quite as bad a lean today,no help from me.i was maybe a bit wrong about the stunting tad harsh of me.
northern cheese haze day 45
northern cheese haze day 45.JPG

plucked a few manky dried up leaves off.
trident special day 80
trident special day 80.JPG

its more a double dent with its two heads.
should have removed more of the dried up leaves from this,but its getting the chop tomorrow so never do today what you can put off till tomorrow,or something like that.
:pighug:

mini update no pics.
even though i wrote this down if i dont post il forget and never find the bit of paper.
weighed up the manbearalienpig 103.5g but more like 85g and some fluffy stuff for the extracts pile.had a sneaky sample it was dry but still kinda fresh ish.
trident special is out of the cupboard and getting a light trim in the pot.
keep er sideways
edit...ok i pulled a bud out
mbap bud.JPG

Last edited:
Back