Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers Ryker :pass:im starting to like her to,she started off leant over to one side and had a bit off a stunted look.but straighted herself out and started action like a proper weed plant ever since so a lot happier than i was.
too much choice out there its confuzzing.
thanks Spanglish :pass:i have the casings for a 96x3 now a 96x5 and to lazy to do anything about it,cant take things to the dump nowadays without some twat with a clipboard at your heels.so its in up in the attick along with a scallectrix set and the full interior of my car,f+b seats,doorcards roof lining,airbags,wires and shit,soundproofing carpet the lot :crying:
me a tester ? :crying: May im told for the 0006 hopefully 1st may,but could be october :crying:
i may have to make a swift purchase if the mars shits the bed.
ohh and im 4 today in AFN years:pass:
:pighug:

thanks Spanglish :pass:i have the casings for a 96x3 now a 96x5 and to lazy to do anything about it,cant take things to the dump nowadays without some twat with a clipboard at your heels.so its in up in the attick along with a scallectrix set and the full interior of my car,f+b seats,doorcards roof lining,airbags,wires and shit,soundproofing carpet the lot :crying:
me a tester ? :crying: May im told for the 0006 hopefully 1st may,but could be october :crying:
i may have to make a swift purchase if the mars shits the bed.
ohh and im 4 today in AFN years:pass:

To be fair and not sounding looking like i am blowing smoke up ur ass i could not think of a better thread to showcase their light, you're consistently putting out plants that look better than ever in a space perfect for the 0006, in long established thread with traffic on the higher end of the norm of AFN with maximum exposure sounds like a no brainer to me.

Happy AFNiversary and keep it rocking mate ;)

cheers Bunny :pass:im just a high team not a cannazonian,maybe if it goes legal here i have a change of heart.
why no platinum TheMongol ? :pass:i dont know much about platinum p150 p600 i heard of,i thought they were usa with 110v plugs.checks their website its in $
i got stuff from usa and new zealand in the past and was stung with some import duty tax.p300 seems best suited £295 if i get done for duty £355.

the update bit.
samsquanch og day 30
samsquanch og day 30.JPG

looking ok
northern cheese haze day 54
northern cheese haze day 54.JPG

hmm so so,lost a lot of fan leaves when i forgot about it for a couple of days.
keep er lit.

Back