Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

image.jpg

saw your thread about seeds @Archaic and was thinking chicken and egg :shrug:talkin seeds and no plants :paleo: well pull yer finger out and get cracking :watering:
forgotten cookies 3L day 7
chemdogging 3L day 35.JPG
f cookies 3L day 7.JPG

looking at my chart and seeing a pattern that may or maynot be there.i should have watered today,pot felt lightish,but it was a lot cooler a day today,so decided not to.we can all overwater a seedling the odd time without realizing,so.....the less you do the less can go wrong sprung to mind :biggrin: or was it a cuppa tea and a rocket :shrug:
IMG_6501.JPG

i should have transistioned last week to bloom.so why didnt i :shrug: so i changed today that why i circled it...i should have backed off the veg -1ml but the plant wernt looking overly green,so again i didnt do.:coffee:
chemdogging 3L day 35
f cookies day 7.JPG

i got the measuring stick out but forgot to do,so maybe next time :baked: i might go 3 fish 2 bloom on thursday :shrug: the day i should be changing things:face:
so thats seed wetting wednesday/born on a monday/nute change thursdays/chopped on a friday. that just leaves me tue/sat/sun to get smashed :eyebrows:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Looking good Archie :d5:.....should have a bit of fresh smoke in jars with a bit of cure by Xmas :smoking:.....I like the less is more approach, I'm getting better at it as well:eyebrows:....I reckon you could probably get smashed on a Monday when they are born as well mate ....it's not like you need to be boiling water and fetching towels :rofl:
saw your thread about seeds @Archaic and was thinking chicken and egg :shrug:talkin seeds and no plants :paleo: well pull yer finger out and get cracking :watering:
forgotten cookies 3L day 7
View attachment 1107000 View attachment 1107001
looking at my chart and seeing a pattern that may or maynot be there.i should have watered today,pot felt lightish,but it was a lot cooler a day today,so decided not to.we can all overwater a seedling the odd time without realizing,so.....the less you do the less can go wrong sprung to mind :biggrin: or was it a cuppa tea and a rocket :shrug:
View attachment 1107003
i should have transistioned last week to bloom.so why didnt i :shrug: so i changed today that why i circled it...i should have backed off the veg -1ml but the plant wernt looking overly green,so again i didnt do.:coffee:
chemdogging 3L day 35
View attachment 1107002
i got the measuring stick out but forgot to do,so maybe next time :baked: i might go 3 fish 2 bloom on thursday :shrug: the day i should be changing things:face:
so thats seed wetting wednesday/born on a monday/nute change thursdays/chopped on a friday. that just leaves me tue/sat/sun to get smashed :eyebrows:
keep er lit

shit xmas :yoinks: another lump of coal :finger: :cooldance: think il have to get the trio of 1L's out again :face: was a time i was in the cupboard 6 times a day...il just do this,il just do that,flaffing about and shite plants.now in in the cupboard once a day for max 7 mins,in and out.plants grow just leave them to it and stop interfering :shrug: works for me :smoking:

Heya 420F :pass:the chat thing dont work on my fone.....orthe whole screen is full of shite other than one available line.and thats pretty useless,if i scroll up or down the bavkground moves.i got 3 private chat message yesterday i couldnt read.if peeps had of pm me i could have dealt with issues.but as the chat thing is hampering more than helping.....im not going to use it.

Back