Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

ohh i forgot....the mystery new medium......it was tea :coffee: but but it grew some kind of mold

IMG_6674.JPG

i think some kind of nature needs to happen.straight from bag to pot maybe isnt such a bright idea :face: so il guess il have another go in a few months :coffee:
keep er lit
:pighug:

i got bored in work one day so got busy with pen and paper.then found myself in an office just me and a photocopier :biggrin: and i ended up with 1000 of these :eyebrows:
View attachment 1101868
my pretend ocd likes seeds born on a monday :watering:so i start them on seed wetting wednesday.............i forgot last week,i could forget tomorrow:rolleyes1: and ive forgot 3 in a row before now so :rolleyes1:
my thoughts are the day it sticks its head out the ground is day 0 :thumbsup: no ocd there just stoner logic :greencheck: (a newborn baby is not 1 day old untill the day after,the day of birth its just a newborn.to be 1 year old ya gotta wait 365 days)i like to chop on a friday...that gives me 2 free days to at least get started :coffee2:
my first feed is day 10 so it gets a ring round it,change feeds every 7 days after ish.
View attachment 1101888
i should :redcross: every day and use notes more,but some schedules look like this at the end of the grow

View attachment 1101901
what not 99p :yoinks: and not 3 weeks delivery £1 in ASDA so i got 2 :thumbsup: 1 for buds 1 for me kecks :rofl: :nono: both for buds :biggrin:
View attachment 1101917
thats enough blithering :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:
Where do you live? is there only 6 days in a week there? lol

Back