this is my 2 year old chilli
View attachment 1098515 one fruit a year :d5:
i smoked thisView attachment 1098513
and then this View attachment 1098514
im down to extracts and concentrates :frowny:
View attachment 1098520
so i had a look in me stash
View attachment 1098518
and ive gone back to the start,my first mephisto order of 3 walter white in 201? i dunno way way back :shrug: but its not walter white because i dont have any left from my first order.i still have a chemdogging :watering:
but first things first,and thats get the kettle on :coffee:
View attachment 1098511 thats a spare kettle..it may sound boring to the new grower but a spare fan/filter could stop you shiting yerself if one was to fault,most other things ya can get away with a drop of bleach :eyebrows:
how about a singalong ?

no ? no ? no ? ok :help:
i did this on seed wetting wednesday
View attachment 1098524 maybe seen it twice before this
chemdogging day 7
View attachment 1098512
maybe 3 times
chemdogging day 14
View attachment 1098516 View attachment 1098517
i found this
View attachment 1098542
then filled it in
View attachment 1098543
and that was today :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:

(me jus luv goin to strange neighborhoodz i've never been to before...fer whatever stoned reazon...:coffee: :pop: ppp)

cheers peeps :pass:
almost a bigger stash than me cupboard :smoking: i thought i was a heavy smoker :baked: 12 joints and 17 cups a tea av. ish a day with a pipe,bong,one hitter,dab or whatever thrown in (i have a shitload of smoking bits to):shrug:that played about making concentrates/extracts and the odd bit of cooking :coffee:how could a small cupboard produce so much that i couldnt keep up with it ?

cheers peeps :pass:
almost a bigger stash than me cupboard :smoking: i thought i was a heavy smoker :baked: 12 joints and 17 cups a tea av. ish a day with a pipe,bong,one hitter,dab or whatever thrown in (i have a shitload of smoking bits to):shrug:that played about making concentrates/extracts and the odd bit of cooking :coffee:how could a small cupboard produce so much that i couldnt keep up with it ?
Very nice selection my friend I use a small cab wat is the dimensions on yours I want something bigger lol mine is 22in deep x 40in wide x 6 ft tall

Very nice selection my friend I use a small cab wat is the dimensions on yours I want something bigger lol mine is 22in deep x 40in wide x 6 ft tall

Its an old house with a bricked up/built in cupboard above the stairs in the box room.50x100 and about 140cm to the light.door on the narrow end.i could knock out a shelf and gain more height,but ive had 5 years to do that and it hasn’t happened yet so unlikely to.

Back