Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

Hey hey that's the way to go man you got it hooked up now shoot you'll be organic in a hot minute
emoji481.png
emoji482.png

Sent
emoji297.png
emoji100.png
emoji482.png
:digit:
hmm erm no update from 27 jan hmm blue cheese and creme tasmo in jars,ghost toof to :smokeit:
a new trimming method used.trim the top 3 or 5 buds on main cola,and the tops of the next 4/6 ish main branches.pluck the fans of the rest of it and lash it in the extracts/concentrates/cooking pile.10 mins a plant :thumbsup:
as i been struggling for empty jars last few harvests.50 jars is allready ott,ive decided to stop growing for a bit :smoking:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
we'll as long as you are keeping it lit, guess we will just haff2 wait for archie's CannaCab

@archie gemmill shutting up shop?!

i've come up with a scheme - basically i copied the classical milkman model but in reverse...i can collect those annoying full jars you having cluttering up the place and replace them with nice clean empties mate. sorted.

but really mate this was a great ride, lots of us have read through your adventures and have been both entertained and inspired.

i'm going to drop a White Stomper this wee archie do inspire!kend dedicated to the Trophy Cabinet as my first Walter cross as we know you love a bit of Walter matey
:pass:
:d5:archie does inspire

Lol, Archie I usually quit when I get four full jars. I gave four away for Christmas just to catch up. I wish I could smoke as much as I wish I could smoke . . . or something like that.
concentrates concentrates!, rest da pipes, vaping gives me the option, cough or not.

hmm erm no update from 27 jan hmm blue cheese and creme tasmo in jars,ghost toof to :smokeit:
a new trimming method used.trim the top 3 or 5 buds on main cola,and the tops of the next 4/6 ish main branches.pluck the fans of the rest of it and lash it in the extracts/concentrates/cooking pile.10 mins a plant [emoji106]
as i been struggling for empty jars last few harvests.50 jars is allready ott,ive decided to stop growing for a bit :smoking:
good luck n keep er lit
Are those small jars LOL good job bro keeper lit

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Great job as always Archie !!!Definitely lots of flavor is the name of the game a lil something for this moment that moment morning noon night an in between !!

a new trimming method used.trim the top 3 or 5 buds on main cola,and the tops of the next 4/6 ish main branches.pluck the fans of the rest of it and lash it in the extracts/concentrates/cooking pile.10 mins a plant :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
Fabulous as always Mr Gemmill, I don’t blame you. It’s easy to get carried away, it’s alreay going to take me a year to get all this smoke used up. I even had to go out and buy bigger jars...........it is bloody addictive growing it though.

Back