Indoor Archaic's Spring 2019 Stealth Grow

Good to see everyone did well during your time away. The breeding project looks fun, I am always sad to cull males as they are always so robust and horny to go :crying:

Well this little guy gets to live a little longer, his work is not done yet.

Always amazed when I see the detail of your space, well thought out, nice design.

It wasn't always, the nice thing about small is that upgrades and improvements are pretty easy to do. It was a shit show of plywood and CFLs in the beginning.
Looking good @Archaic . have you got solid plans for pollen chucking?

Every SD will be involved in the SD breeding to maintain genetic diversity (ggb or gbb), but only one male will dust the Purple Nugget. The orange diesel will certainly get a hit on a lower bud as well.

Always check your pH kids, acids bad mmmmkay? This is Alaska bloom

KIMG0162.JPG

The orange diesel, been hand feeding her some supplemental nutes to green her up a bit.

KIMG0166.JPG

A growing boy, will probably be moving him to a space bucket soon.

KIMG0163.JPG

Here is the whole cabinet

KIMG0164.JPG

Orange Diesel day 57, starting to frost up and getting a really nice smell.

KIMG0170.JPG

The Stone Dragon (taller one) and the Purple Nugget (short one in back) are at 32 days and look like they will be great mom's.

KIMG0171.JPG

SD from above

KIMG0172.JPG

PN from above

KIMG0173.JPG

The full cabinet

KIMG0168.JPG

The boys are in the dungeon awaiting their moment of glory.

KIMG0174.JPG

Orange Diesel day 57, starting to frost up and getting a really nice smell.

View attachment 1034768

The Stone Dragon (taller one) and the Purple Nugget (short one in back) are at 32 days and look like they will be great mom's.

View attachment 1034770

SD from above

View attachment 1034772

PN from above

View attachment 1034774

The full cabinet

View attachment 1034776

The boys are in the dungeon awaiting their moment of glory.

View attachment 1034778
Nice Archaic[emoji481][emoji482]

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Bow chikka bow wow

View attachment 1036413

The first round of sexy time went down this morning. Will probably do another on Sunday and next wedWednes, then toss the males.

View attachment 1036415

Nice work, AGAIN ..... Every time I see your setup I think ..... How did he engineer, how much thinking went into the space, time - effort ...... You nailed that space brother, looks excellent.

Nice work, AGAIN ..... Every time I see your setup I think ..... How did he engineer, how much thinking went into the space, time - effort ...... You nailed that space brother, looks excellent.

It was more of an organic process. I started off with an enclosed work bench that I took the panel off of and hung a wooden fixture with CFLs. The I added some reflective insulation and a vent fan from a dryer. Then I switched to a cheap blurple light, then screw in LEDs. The better fan, raising the cabinet up 6", the upgraded lights, everything just happened in steps. I never really engineered anything, I just keep trying to upgrade the weakest link whenever I can identify it. Its been several years in the works - but its worth it. I don't miss slinking around trying to hide guerrilla grows from the gestapo hoping that my plants don't get discovered or eaten. Being able to spend a few minutes trimming and primping the girls every evening is almost as cathartic as smoking the fruits of their labors.

:pass:

@Archaic ...... Ah, work in progress but you never stopped trying to improve, I like that .....

Yea I hear ya on the “cathartic”, never knew that word existed, had to look up, English / Grammer was not a favorite subject ......

anyways I hear ya on the relaxed nature of the plants and gardening in general, love all kinds of plants - even some weeds have beauty- ever see an entire field of dandelions in bloom, amazing .... BTW dandelions are members of the Daisy Family, I’d they didn’t grow wild you would find them at your local garden center.

Peace,
OB
:bighug:

Back