Indoor Archaic's Spring 2019 Stealth Grow

This from yesterday morning, I won't see them again until Sunday night.

KIMG0077.JPG

Day 50 for the orange diesel, starting to frost up.

KIMG0133.JPG

KIMG0134.JPG

The cabinet, everything did pretty well while I was gone - the purple Nugget is showing a little edge burn, but all four plants are progressing as well as can be expected in drink cups with holes in the bottom sitting in an autopot. About 2g / gallon megacrop.

KIMG0132.JPG

I'll post individual pics of the young'uns later today.

The three older plants are 25 days old, the baby SD is 17 days old. They have been deliberately kept small because this is mostly a breeding project.

Here we have a Stone Dragon lady just starting to show sex, looking lovely

KIMG0136.JPG

Here is the Purple Nugget looking a little worse for wear. This is the only Mephisto strain that I can say I've struggled with.

KIMG0138.JPG

It's a boy! As usual the males are ahead of the females by a ways, horny little buggers. This Stone dragon will be the father of many future generations

KIMG0137.JPG

This little Stone Dragon is about a week behind the rest, no idea on the sex yet but knowing I have a male and female already - I hope it's a girl.

KIMG0139.JPG

All of the kids

KIMG0135.JPG

Looking good @Archaic . I did a similar grow. Started with 4 Stone Dragons, had 3 males and 1 female. Chose the fastest and largest male to hit the female with pollen. But after that was complete, I continued to collect pollen from all 3 of the males. I have since hit 3 branches of my Sweet and Sour with pollen. I also started a Blue Toof Special, a Gold Glue, and a 24 Carat that will get hit fully with pollen. They (the females) are on day 24 right now in 1 gallon airpots, and they haven't shown sex yet. The 24 Carat that is on day 24, but it is a runt. So I started another about 5 days back. I am hoping this will keep me in seeds for some time. I would like to use the remainder of the Stone Dragon pollen before it loses its' potency, just want to wait and see how many seeds I got from this round of pollination. Good luck with your work. Have you got solid plans for pollen chucking?

Day 50 for the orange diesel, starting to frost up.

View attachment 1030509

View attachment 1030510

The cabinet, everything did pretty well while I was gone - the purple Nugget is showing a little edge burn, but all four plants are progressing as well as can be expected in drink cups with holes in the bottom sitting in an autopot. About 2g / gallon megacrop.

View attachment 1030514

I'll post individual pics of the young'uns later today.

Sweet, fun time soon!

Good to see everyone did well during your time away. The breeding project looks fun, I am always sad to cull males as they are always so robust and horny to go :crying:

Back