Indoor Archaic's Spring 2019 Stealth Grow

Wow, I am SO far behind. I need to get caught back up. I've currently got a Stone Dragon and a Blue Toof about to chop and a Auto Sour Diesel, Dark Devil, and a photo Kritical K that I hatched this week. I'll get some pics up this weekend grow nerds.

Haha, another couple of weeks, and I would have welcomed you back by saying, "...here's a blast from the past!..." LOL.

Hope all is well, always anxious to see pictures of well grown meds.

So one of my autos turned out to not autoflower. It's a grower I didn't have much faith in, but autoflowering Sour Diesel is not super common so I gave it a shot. I should have known better. Here is my current grow - two photoperiod plants.

April 9 Kritikal K on left, Sour Diesel on Right

KIMG1275.JPG

April 20

IMG_20200420_220437.jpg

May 2, SD on left Kritikal on right, day after I flipped lights.

KIMG1328.JPG

May 10 K on left SD on right, fucking trees but at least blooming

KIMG1361.JPG

I've never had plants growing this late, I'll probably cook them in the June heat. I hate growing photoperiod plants - my luck they look fucking amazing.

So one of my autos turned out to not autoflower. It's a grower I didn't have much faith in, but autoflowering Sour Diesel is not super common so I gave it a shot. I should have known better. Here is my current grow - two photoperiod plants.

April 9 Kritikal K on left, Sour Diesel on Right

View attachment 1189156

April 20

View attachment 1189157

May 2, SD on left Kritikal on right, day after I flipped lights.

View attachment 1189158

May 10 K on left SD on right, fucking trees but at least blooming

View attachment 1189159

I've never had plants growing this late, I'll probably cook them in the June heat. I hate growing photoperiod plants - my luck they look fucking amazing.

Looks amazing my friend - hopefully we have a cooler summer.

Still going strong in full bloom. The Sour D genetics are kinda meh, but the Kannabia Kritikal K is going to be special.

Before trim
KIMG1410.JPG

After Trim
IMG_20200522_213624.jpg

Canopy (so much super cropping, lol)

KIMG1411.JPG

Well, hopefully by the end of June I'll be able to shut this grow down and have several ounces jarred up for the summer.

Looks proper filled in there bud, real nice.

Can i ask, how is your filter set up? Is that it on the left at the front?

Looks like a tidy space there, and I have to move my grow soon.

Looks proper filled in there bud, real nice.

Can i ask, how is your filter set up? Is that it on the left at the front?

Looks like a tidy space there, and I have to move my grow soon.

Yep, its just standing directly on my fan, which vents to a dryer vent in the wall.

I'm still smoking on that diesel, lol. The damned thing made almost 4 oz.

Back