Indoor Archaic's Spring 2019 Stealth Grow

I'm hoping, they are from 2013 and apparently Durrty Dragons from that batch were low germ rate to begin with. Its something to do this summer if they take.

It's not looking good for them. After a Sunday night dunk and 48 hours in damp paper towels nothing yet. I'll get them in coco tonight and give them 10 days in damp coco to sprout. It was a long shot to begin with.

It's not looking good for them. After a Sunday night dunk and 48 hours in damp paper towels nothing yet. I'll get them in coco tonight and give them 10 days in damp coco to sprout. It was a long shot to begin with.
All you can do is try.
hey check out my final weight tallies when you have the time.

fingers and toes crossed for luck.

Well, it's been 9 days. I've now got them in coco that I'll keep hydrated for a few weeks, but I'm not optimistic.

I'm going to pop a couple of White Obsidian from the Portal to try and console myself this summer.

Well, it's been 9 days. I've now got them in coco that I'll keep hydrated for a few weeks, but I'm not optimistic.

I'm going to pop a couple of White Obsidian from the Portal to try and console myself this summer.

Fingers crossed for your Dragons, I got seeds from 2009 to pop recently but had them in the fridge. Same as you did the scarification and soak, but I was still pleasantly surprised they germinated.
Friend of mine had some Highrise Auto Fire 99's not stored from 2015, so I did the same but soaked them in kelp tea and have them in cotton pads with same.
I really want to get some Portal gear at some point too.

What is the makeup for the White Obsidian? Seems I remember them as being dragon-related. Not sure if you know, maybe I will search the portal.

Go grow bro can't wait to see them pop man hope they go keep my fingers crossed and pray to the can of Gods[emoji111][emoji482][emoji120][emoji106][emoji267]

Back