Anyone used a duct reducer?

Hahah, no unfortunately not! I've not had my new setup delivered yet, and the controller thing looks like a total mystery!! I'll be using it in the most basic way possible as some of you know, i don't like to spend a lot of time in the G-Room measuring temps and strengths!

If i manage to get my head around it, i'll come back and impart any wisdom i may have gleaned during setup! :D
I just meant about fan speeds to carbon filters if you had any thoughts. but I think he should be fine now anyway and I got the best video I could bro that was just a cheap plastic reducer

Here is mine the reducer sat right on it and then just taped and clamped it as you can see mine is 5 inch out of the top into my loft and didn't want to have to change it up
View attachment 1559534
Cheers brother what a legend. I assumed I’d have to tape or seal it with those annoying screw clip clamps. Thought I’d ask the growmies here just to be sure I wasn’t missing anything. I just ordered the AC Infinity A6 Lite 6”. If anyone has used this exact fan please do chime in! Would love to hear your review and so on. I’m hoping this one exhausts more air than my current budget fan, and more silent. I have my rhino mixed flow fan attached to trap ducting. So I’m hoping when I attach that ducting to the AC infinity, that it will be even more quiet haha. I feel sooo guilty for purchasing this fan already :crying:

Cheers brother what a legend. I assumed I’d have to tape or seal it with those annoying screw clip clamps. Thought I’d ask the growmies here just to be sure I wasn’t missing anything. I just ordered the AC Infinity A6 Lite 6”. If anyone has used this exact fan please do chime in! Would love to hear your review and so on. I’m hoping this one exhausts more air than my current budget fan, and more silent. I have my rhino mixed flow fan attached to trap ducting. So I’m hoping when I attach that ducting to the AC infinity, that it will be even more quiet haha. I feel sooo guilty for purchasing this fan already :crying:
If it makes ya life easier mate that's all that matters and it's not like you don't grow great plants so the cost is minimal wat you could be buying too if u wernt growing

I feel that!!! :crying::crying: I'm impulsive and just pulled the trigger on a £300 basket lol
Fuck man I’d be a bag of nerves haha. Worst part is that I had plenty of money to upgrade my setup big time. But I spent it on others at Christmas. I’m hoping this makes my life much easier. Tbh though it’s not like I can’t take this extracter and put it to use else where In the future. It should be a solid fan so even if I have a new setup somewhere else in the future, it will still be there.

Fuck man I’d be a bag of nerves haha. Worst part is that I had plenty of money to upgrade my setup big time. But I spent it on others at Christmas. I’m hoping this makes my life much easier. Tbh though it’s not like I can’t take this extracter and put it to use else where In the future. It should be a solid fan so even if I have a new setup somewhere else in the future, it will still be there.
that's the reducer I used mate just a cheap one as I used a metal one on the other end and this one was just easier

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    304.3 KB · Views: 12
that's the reducer I used mate just a cheap one as I used a metal one on the other end and this one was just easier
I had my eyes on this one earlier on amazon. But wasn’t so sure if it would be a pain in the arse to attach since it’s cheap plastic but if it gets the job done for you, it will get the job done for me. Hoping the fan will arrive on Saturday :smoking:

I had my eyes on this one earlier on amazon. But wasn’t so sure if it would be a pain in the arse to attach since it’s cheap plastic but if it gets the job done for you, it will get the job done for me. Hoping the fan will arrive on Saturday :smoking:
that one worked perfectly on mine the other side is really messy to that with the bulky metal one

u
Look what has just arrived :smoking:

DAC90F42-8681-4C43-9EC2-E23966AFF229.jpeg

Edit: got the fan running at the 5th speed and humidity is still in the mid 60s. Not sure why it doesn’t wanna go down. I haven’t watered the girls in two days and they’re medium is dry.

Last edited:
Back