Outdoor Anyone tried any Super Autos outdoors?

so as far as i understood....i have to say Super Cali Haze is a real good choice....still in dis fuckin wet climate her, she is going tall with a great blust.....these sativas are typically hungry for nitrate because the stretch so much....i would go with 2 types of Super auto....maybe chaze and super cali haze for the variety...Chaze is more or less a 100 day strain whereas cali haze is doing mostly 100-140....i cant give u a hint for its high but there are several others her but let me say this....i think withn ur weather and 5+!!!!!!!! GALLON Pots u will get a hell of a jungle :) i can really recommend stitch strains either shortstuff or flash is very good :)

I grew Stitches #1sa & she sure did live upto her name. She dropped 6:5+oz's in a 110 days & I too took her early. I say early cause if I would have had more time I would a let her sit. I tried to fim top, not the easiest thing to do, ended up w/ two main colas(I wanted 4). Oh & she was grown indoors also in soiless promix.

Pics are in the 2nd to last link in my sig.

That link didnt work... did you encounter any mold?

I used the Fox Farm trio.
#1sa? what strain is that? you guys are amazing... if i may ask what were your Nutrients?

I am thinking about going RooTs Organic FULL product line... everything haha

Oh and as for getting your buds to swell find a good nute for potassium, i had a terribly fluffly plant and i went to my local organic nursery and they hooked me up with a mix of things... really did great things for my plant, but they said Potassium is what you want for bud swelling!!

Nice plants everyone! i hope i have half as good as ya'll did!

can i get a rough estimate for outdoor Super Cali Haze? With nutes? :O

Top Super Auto strain –mostly indica. Number One is the perfect combination between a relaxing and energizing effect for those who like lazing and thinking. A top quality plant, quick, tall and generous! It’s not called Number One for nothing.

Type: Autoflowering
Height: 1.5-2.5 m outdoor
Time to harvest: 90-100 days from seed
Yield: 100-200gr per plant outdoor

I use General hydroponics organic line along w/ their Black diamond humic acids which all of that works hand in hand w/ Sunshine Advanced pro mix 4. Happy growing to you!

Attachments

• rps20110816_122858.jpg
    rps20110816_122858.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 74
  • attachment-7.jpeg
    attachment-7.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 69
Never any mold & that was grown in the early spring. Link should work now...

I guess i am going to do four of the super autos haha!

Super Cali Haze
Number One
Nirvana Sky
Chaze

one question man, Can i use those nutrients in Soil a swell or is it strictly use for a hydroponics system?
Looks like they have a great variety of supplements!

Thats amazing zx12r.. will obtain some of these beans soon
I am growing Super Cali Haze inside right now. I have one that is 120 days old today and three that are 57 days old. My oldest is over 4 feet tall. I've heard they can get up to 6 feet outside. If you plan on growing super autos be prepared to wait because they take a loooong time to finish. My 120 day old still isn't quite ready but she's coming down because I'm tired of waiting. They are quite easy to grow however. I'm a noob and didn't have any problems. Oh, and grow them in at least a 3 gallon pot but 5 gallon or bigger would be better. Here's a pic of my girl.

Back