Outdoor Anyone tried any Super Autos outdoors?

J

Jordan

Wassup, I am new to AFN... Been Really interested in growing some autos but really having a hard time deciding what strain is best for outdoors in southern Texas. These Super Autos look really nice... just asking for some opinions...

(Really sorry if this is considered advertising)

Nirvana Sky

Annapurna

Chaze

They are breeded by "Flash Seeds"

So if anyone has ever tried one, or has a great recommendation for a Good Yielding/Dank outdoor Auto I am ALL ears!

:smoke:

OH and there is Super Cali Haze!

I am growing Super Cali Haze inside right now. I have one that is 120 days old today and three that are 57 days old. My oldest is over 4 feet tall. I've heard they can get up to 6 feet outside. If you plan on growing super autos be prepared to wait because they take a loooong time to finish. My 120 day old still isn't quite ready but she's coming down because I'm tired of waiting. They are quite easy to grow however. I'm a noob and didn't have any problems. Oh, and grow them in at least a 3 gallon pot but 5 gallon or bigger would be better. Here's a pic of my girl.

I am growing Super Cali Haze inside right now. I have one that is 120 days old today and three that are 57 days old. My oldest is over 4 feet tall. I've heard they can get up to 6 feet outside. If you plan on growing super autos be prepared to wait because they take a loooong time to finish. My 120 day old still isn't quite ready but she's coming down because I'm tired of waiting. They are quite easy to grow however. I'm a noob and didn't have any problems. Oh, and grow them in at least a 3 gallon pot but 5 gallon or bigger would be better. Here's a pic of my girl.

Dude that is ridiculous for an auto!!! but it's indoor :/ what light cycle are you running it? but man that's a nice plant, its pretty dank huh?!

20/4 lighting. Buds aren't as compact as I would like. Sorry, had a brain fart and didn't realize you were growing outside. Should work good for you though.
Dude that is ridiculous for an auto!!! but it's indoor :/ what light cycle are you running it? but man that's a nice plant, its pretty dank huh?!

Nope, didn't do anything to this girl. I did top/FIM the other 3 I have going just to see what would happen. I will get pics of those up in the next day or two.
thats a monster zx did you fim?top?lst?

I grew Stitches #1sa & she sure did live upto her name. She dropped 6:5+oz's in a 110 days & I too took her early. I say early cause if I would have had more time I would a let her sit. I tried to fim top, not the easiest thing to do, ended up w/ two main colas(I wanted 4). Oh & she was grown indoors also in soiless promix.

Pics are in the 2nd to last link in my sig.

I grew Stitches #1sa & she sure did live upto her name. She dropped 6:5+oz's in a 110 days & I too took her early. I say early cause if I would have had more time I would a let her sit. I tried to fim top, not the easiest thing to do, ended up w/ two main colas(I wanted 4). Oh & she was grown indoors also in soiless promix.

Pics are in the 2nd to last link in my sig.

#1sa? what strain is that? you guys are amazing... if i may ask what were your Nutrients?

I am thinking about going RooTs Organic FULL product line... everything haha

Oh and as for getting your buds to swell find a good nute for potassium, i had a terribly fluffly plant and i went to my local organic nursery and they hooked me up with a mix of things... really did great things for my plant, but they said Potassium is what you want for bud swelling!!

Nice plants everyone! i hope i have half as good as ya'll did!

can i get a rough estimate for outdoor Super Cali Haze? With nutes? :O

Back