Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

I thought you were gone for good. You haven't been on in ages then one day I hop on and I see you've been posting for weeks and I didn't notice. Damn what's wrong with me. Glad everything is good for you. Nice set up. I'm watching this like a hawk
Don't feel bad I have clicked watched on so many threads it picks which I get notified on lol so I know wat it's like but atleast u 're found it.

I thought you were gone for good. You haven't been on in ages then one day I hop on and I see you've been posting for weeks and I didn't notice. Damn what's wrong with me. Glad everything is good for you. Nice set up. I'm watching this like a hawk
Lol yeah I had to get all my stuff sorted at my property over the last couple years so now I am finally able to be back up here and doin my thang! I’m glad you stopped by to pull up a seat. I am hopin to know me this one all The way out of the park. Mainly because I learned sooooooo much the last couple times I’ve done it up here. What chu got growin on at the moment?

The main house is coming along nicely. Putting all those trusses up by hand SUCKKKKKKKEEED!!!!!!! Especially cause it’s 9 foot ceilings lol
2D52D5AC-CA98-499A-98BA-4D68860B50B2.jpeg

Just got my Mephisto reserva ore sale order. I got the auto bluesxsour bubbly. The only one I really didn’t want to get(only because the auto blues is too much of a stealthy type plant for my needs)

So I went ahead and dropped 2 of each of these man bear alien pig, double grape and toothless alien.
I also dropped 4 hubbasquach X royal gorilla thanks @Fitzy lookin forward to seein what these babies can do!

glad to hear you were able to score some of the new bean! i did too! in canada we gottotally different freebies. skywalker x double grape, skywalker x 3bog and AvT x 3bog! im starting one of each!

i really loved hearing about the climate where you like. that sounds like my jam :D Look forward to watching this grow play out!

glad to hear you were able to score some of the new bean! i did too! in canada we gottotally different freebies. skywalker x double grape, skywalker x 3bog and AvT x 3bog! im starting one of each!

i really loved hearing about the climate where you like. that sounds like my jam :D Look forward to watching this grow play out!
You can read my other one that I did here. This was the 12x24’ hybrid greenhouse I pulled 11+lbs in under 70 days in 84.5 sq ft of grow space. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dream-farm-report-mephisto-edition-v-2-0.59346/

Ya
Jeeeesus this dang heat wave can go to hell! It’s friggin HOT!!!! I had to put tre shade up for the babehs it was getting up over 95 in there and that’s where i draw the line lol
Ya man the temps been high hear for over 1 week so luckly I had it set up so day time heat is lights out. Hope it gets back to normal temps for u soon sending good vibes and karma ur way.

Ya

Ya man the temps been high hear for over 1 week so luckly I had it set up so day time heat is lights out. Hope it gets back to normal temps for u soon sending good vibes and karma ur way.
Thanks my dude, I am planning to drop the gorillasquatch’s tomorrow. I’ve had em germinating since yesterday and they haven’t cracked yet. If for some reason they don’t I will switch up my germ tech to the shot glass and h2O2 method, I have always used the paper towel in a sealed container but now the industry standard seems to be the shot glass method. I only tried 4 so I still have 5 or so of them left to try again.

Back