Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

I too believe the same. And the reason for me is simple. I am a mile and a half closer to the lightbulb(the sun) than folks at sea level. Also bringing the setup into the 21st century with great gear and solid technique is something I have been excited about for a while.

I think it's the UV levels.
Closer to the sun, not much, considering how far it's already come...
But altitude = less atmosphere = more UV.

Altitude—at higher altitudes, a thinner atmosphere filters less UV radiation. With every 1000 metres increase in altitude, UV levels increase by 10% to 12%.

Back in the mid 90s I thought about buying down below Mt Blanca, because they split those ranches into cheap. Two friends bought land first, and ended up passing 5x more to drop a will than they did for the property. How's the water table now that the laws changed? I still dream of burying an earthship home down there. Hail and super wind, your worst enemies there.

Back in the mid 90s I thought about buying down below Mt Blanca, because they split those ranches into cheap. Two friends bought land first, and ended up passing 5x more to drop a will than they did for the property. How's the water table now that the laws changed? I still dream of burying an earthship home down there. Hail and super wind, your worst enemies there.
That’s badass! We are right at the foot of Blanca across 160. And our water is amazing! It’s nuts. We got such a good deal on our place mainly because the guy drilled his own well, and it’s only like 30 ft to water at my place. Paid less than 7 grand for 1.5 acres and a well. Now I have a total of almost 10 acres in 6 different plots. Bought The original piece in aug of 06 and we are a couple months away From having the main house done and the cabin 90% done. The weather takes some getting used to but I love it!
This is the view from my back porch, that’s Blanca
image.jpg

I got confirmation on two different seed orders today. I was able to get the reserva 1 pack from the Mephisto drop today and another order of some super badass crosses that I am over the moon about. For the first time since starting to grow autos I am getting some regular seeds to start my foray into breeding. The babies are doing amazing. I will take some pictures tomorrow. I mean they are still babies but they are coming along swimmingly.

A couple more.
I'm not sure if you mentioned it but are they 5gal fabric pots? They look happy so far can't wait to see how they progress sending good vibes and karma ur way bud.

I'm not sure if you mentioned it but are they 5gal fabric pots? They look happy so far can't wait to see how they progress sending good vibes and karma ur way bud.
Nope these are 3 gals I pack em I’m pretty tight so I gotta use 3’s. I’m putting 20(ish lol) in 40.5 sq ft

Back