Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Nope these are 3 gals I pack em I’m pretty tight so I gotta use 3’s. I’m putting 20(ish lol) in 40.5 sq ft
That's normally the biggest I go my self although last yr I used 2 7gal and I grew some monsters and I'm currently trying 2 in a 5 or 7gal I don't know wat 1 it is but trying to see if I should switch up my 1gal grows.

That's normally the biggest I go my self although last yr I used 2 7gal and I grew some monsters and I'm currently trying 2 in a 5 or 7gal I don't know wat 1 it is but trying to see if I should switch up my 1gal grows.
I like the 3 gals they allow me enough plants and get large enough for me. I tried to average around 110 grams per plant and Last time I hit 112 I think. This time just do to me learning lots about my setup I am goin to shoot for 120 if I can do that I will get around 6.5 lbs. I am goin to try and squeeze 24 in there. I don’t know if I can get em to fit but I am gonna try lol. I may only be able to fit 20 though. That was my original plan any way

I like the 3 gals they allow me enough plants and get large enough for me. I tried to average around 110 grams per plant and Last time I hit 112 I think. This time just do to me learning lots about my setup I am goin to shoot for 120 if I can do that I will get around 6.5 lbs. I am goin to try and squeeze 24 in there. I don’t know if I can get em to fit but I am gonna try lol. I may only be able to fit 20 though. That was my original plan any way

How do you space them in terms of sunlight angle?
Like, do you put the tall sativas at the back, the shorter indicas at the front?
I guess they're in pots, so you can always move them,
but once they get bigger, hard to move much.
Often wondered about this spacing / arrangement for bigger greenhouse/outdoor gardens.

Man I have this 1 cross of America pie x blue toof it is not wide but tall a touch wider than the pot if ur looking to really packem in strains that have large single cola that have short branches to maximize space, obviously I know not all strains u grow will be like that but u can stake them to bamboo but not pull branches down I did something like this here is pic I use paper clips and wire ties
20200706_115557.jpg
20200706_115557(1).jpg

How do you space them in terms of sunlight angle?
Like, do you put the tall sativas at the back, the shorter indicas at the front?
I guess they're in pots, so you can always move them,
but once they get bigger, hard to move much.
Often wondered about this spacing / arrangement for bigger greenhouse/outdoor gardens.
Yes that is basically how I intended so so then. Tallest in the back and shortest in the front. I am also doin a scrog net over all of em so I am hoping that keeps everything even and the canopy at the right height

Man I have this 1 cross of America pie x blue toof it is not wide but tall a touch wider than the pot if ur looking to really packem in strains that have large single cola that have short branches to maximize space, obviously I know not all strains u grow will be like that but u can stake them to bamboo but not pull branches down I did something like this here is pic I use paper clips and wire tiesView attachment 1210878View attachment 1210879
Hell yeah man that looks dope! I think I would probably run like 40 of these in smaller 2 gallon pots and scrog em.

honestly this will be my first real attempt at a true scrognet. I have used trellis netting before for support on some photo grows but never a true screen of green. So I really hope if works well. I think it should work great. I don’t see why it would t lol

Back