ANOTHER Boveda Sample Giveaway NOW ENDED. Stay tuned for another!!

Hey friends! We literally ran out of samples. I think it's a matter of putting more of these packs together which may be several weeks. Sorry everyone! I'll repost when we're up again.
Hello Dianna,

Would it be possible to set something up for us Europeans? I would be a happy camper if I could try these out for myself so I can compare them with what I use for humidity control in my buckets.

Regards,

Bob

Hey friends! We literally ran out of samples. I think it's a matter of putting more of these packs together which may be several weeks. Sorry everyone! I'll repost when we're up again.
Remember Europe please

Hello Dianna,

Would it be possible to set something up for us Europeans? I would be a happy camper if I could try these out for myself so I can compare them with what I use for humidity control in my buckets.

Regards,

Bob

Hey Bob! We're working on expanding our giveaways to Europe as well. We appreciate your interest!

Hey Bob! We're working on expanding our giveaways to Europe as well. We appreciate your interest!

Hey if you guys can give us a heads up next time you want to run these, we'll help push out the word. We started plugging it on Facebook and right after that it was over; so let us help you if we can! Great product!

Agreed all my jars are rocking them currently! :woohoo1:
2318837F-BB58-4386-985E-6282907E75DC.jpeg
BE208A5C-0675-47B6-91F2-963C6394E7CA.jpeg
D405B998-51F4-4982-8CFF-7D311B5B0E23.jpeg

Definitely kicks ass for long term storage! Nice popping a jar 60 days later and nice squishy fresh nuglets come poppin out!
:vibe:

Can one assume if they haven't received a sample yet then they wont be? I got a confirmation but no sample to this point.

Just curious is all..

Got a email the 20th of August had a harvest coming could not wait so I ordered integra here in 5 days

Haven't received mine either. From the first day it was up here at AFN. My local can't keep 62% boveda in stuck, so might have to buy a pack of Intgras.
Does Boveda have an AFN code where we can purchase direct from Boveda? I'd think the packs store great in fridge sealed up before needed for use, but maybe I'm wrong.
I know I'm wrong because I've recharged packs with distilled h2o when there was no way for me to get new packs here in prohibition land, and they were definitely better than no Boveda at all. Still, i'd much rather use fresh packs for fresh harvest.

Back