ANOTHER Boveda Sample Giveaway NOW ENDED. Stay tuned for another!!

Sounds like a good way to keep your flowers fresh never heard of them willing to try

I'm a believer.

Attachments

• IMG_20200620_101408770.jpg
    IMG_20200620_101408770.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 108
Ever use 'em? I swear by them and try to convince every dispensary I go to in Colorado to use them (they serve flower "deli style" here, so it's big jars that get opened and closed constantly, and the bud is usually over dry to begin with, so they really do help. 58% for rolling joints, 62% for pipe weed!
Not really my gro bro that passed used a few

Cool, I'll try it...

Awsome! Thanks!

Personal preference for sure, but I notice a difference between the 58 and 62%'s. If you haven't tried the 58%'s, try out a few jars next time and see if you dig it.
I can't find boveda 58% in my area. Online, with shipping, the price almost doubles. There is another brand, integra i think, with 55% packs. Anyway, i have to get some more packs, the ones i have are "granulating". Hey @Boveda throw a bone to Europe.

Hi friends!! Boveda is doing another round of sample giveaways! This one comes with one of each size other than the largest. In other rounds, people could get more than one sample. This one is for newbies so if you’ve never gotten free samples from us, now’s your time!!

https://bit.ly/autoflowernetwork_bovedasamples
ok what do I do? i tried the link. i get redirected to try.bovedainc.com no mention of a giveaway or samples
is it because i'm in canada? on a device? on a device made by apple?

ok what do I do? i tried the link. i get redirected to try.bovedainc.com no mention of a giveaway or samples
is it because i'm in canada? on a device? on a device made by apple?
Same here, just a sales page. I would love to get some samples

Back