ANOTHER Boveda Sample Giveaway NOW ENDED. Stay tuned for another!!

Hi friends!! Boveda is doing another round of sample giveaways! This one comes with one of each size other than the largest. In other rounds, people could get more than one sample. This one is for newbies so if you’ve never gotten free samples from us, now’s your time!!

https://bit.ly/autoflowernetwork_bovedasamples
This is awesome, I'm currently on my first serious grow and have already made the call to use Boveda products. Thanks

@Boveda I have a general question. I have a few of your packs for my cigars and a few competitors, for the layman of us, its hard to tell the difference. Can you explain what your product is offering over less expensive brands?

Y’all musta missed this from few hours ago today! Already over with for this offer! I missed it too!

It looked like the banner went up a few days late. but ive been on mobile so that might have been an issue too.

stinks

I got in 10 days ago got an email saying I was in and haven’t heard anything since

@Boveda I have a general question. I have a few of your packs for my cigars and a few competitors, for the layman of us, its hard to tell the difference. Can you explain what your product is offering over less expensive brands?
Hey there, great question. Sorry for the late reply. The main difference between our brand and others is the salt water slurry of salt, water, and xanthan gum for thickener. The combination of salt and water creates a precise natural equilibrium point. Also, the salt water slurry is how hygrometers are calibrated in the lab setting. Here's an article about ASTM standards preferring salt for storage.

Also, as you may know, the RH sweet spot for cigars is higher than it is for Cannabis. I wouldn't recommend you use the ones you have if they're over 62% RH (58-62% is preferred).

Here to answer any other questions!
-Dianna

Hey there, great question. Sorry for the late reply. The main difference between our brand and others is the salt water slurry of salt, water, and xanthan gum for thickener. The combination of salt and water creates a precise natural equilibrium point. Also, the salt water slurry is how hygrometers are calibrated in the lab setting. Here's an article about ASTM standards preferring salt for storage.

Also, as you may know, the RH sweet spot for cigars is higher than it is for Cannabis. I wouldn't recommend you use the ones you have if they're over 62% RH (58-62% is preferred).

Here to answer any other questions!
-Dianna

Hi Dianna, is there any information on the difference between 58% and 62% for cannabis?

Hi Dianna, is there any information on the difference between 58% and 62% for cannabis?
It's mainly personal preference though the 58 offers a finer grind than the 62. We do know that some large growers use 58 to cure (pulling the moisture way down below that 65% threshold where microorganism growth can occur) but then use 62 to store (rehydrating and adding back any lost weight since weight = money).

Back