ANOTHER Boveda Sample Giveaway NOW ENDED. Stay tuned for another!!

Can one assume if they haven't received a sample yet then they wont be? I got a confirmation but no sample to this point.

Just curious is all..

Hi again! We're back to shipping out samples but 4-6 weeks might be the normal wait period. Personally speaking, I just received something that took 22 days to get to me. Shipping--especially international shipping isn't back to normal yet.

Cheers & we appreciate your patience!!

Hi again! We're back to shipping out samples but 4-6 weeks might be the normal wait period. Personally speaking, I just received something that took 22 days to get to me. Shipping--especially international shipping isn't back to normal yet.

Cheers & we appreciate your patience!!
Ordered from integra last week took 5 days and that was with a holiday

I am new here today and have my first grow in flower.. I was looking at trying boveda on my first cure, so a free sample would be amazing thank you

RSB

I am new here today and have my first grow in flower.. I was looking at trying boveda on my first cure, so a free sample would be amazing thank you

RSB
Hey there! We've paused the freebie shipments to re-up. I will most definitely let you know when we restart.

Cheers!

New member here..would love a free sample when available also, if possible if i missed the bus thats cool too.
Thanks

16011318064381856688927049006269.jpg

Mailman came through today. Sizes I've definitely never had. Thanks Boveda. Using them immediately. Will do side by side for giggles.

Back