:eek1::eek1::eek1::eek1: :doh: :haha: this is some trippy Frankenshite my friends, thank you all! Pepe's main stem fusion is a first for me, that's a weirdy hands down! That top is crazy :eyebrows:... going to have to look her up now and see how the buds form up,...
Bud-E, yours was on a similar path it seems! That split you forced clearly helped "reset" the pattern,... I'm not so sure these are actual mutations, just some cell divisions/tissue formations early on that didn't go as planned,... ditto for Arch's forked-tongue leaf! ... now that color break in the leaf is another matter,...I'm leery of any such color breaks, because it's a common symptom from a viral infection, but not always, making it a bloody guess as to the exact cause, barring testing,.. Viral kits are very specific, and if you don't get the right one(s), you can test negative and still have a virus! A muddy fekking mess is the viral diagnostic world,...

...Courtesy of our brudda breeder and Dragon Master @FullDuplex -- the "cloven hoof" leaf growth aberration! FD, how was this manifesting on the plant, just a few leaves, or all over, top to bottom? :greenthumb::thanks: oh-- what strain, JEM or a Dragon?
full

My anomaly this season, unidentified Portal strain, stunted weak and yellow for much of her life, them boom, takes off. Strangest buds I've seen, each bud site having just 6 to 9 individual flowers, which grew very fat
P1030365.JPG
P1030287.JPG
P1030326.JPG

:biggrin: Hey Trail' buddy! :pighug: Huh, that's pretty odd, almost a throw back to her ruderalis roots,...? Fat calyxes remind me of that trippy Dr. Grinspoon pheno' that makes what looks like sticky monster calyx "beads" on a wire,... A case in point that seeds are a bit of a gamble always! Was this from reg's?

:biggrin: Hey Trail' buddy! :pighug: Huh, that's pretty odd, almost a throw back to her ruderalis roots,...? Fat calyxes remind me of that trippy Dr. Grinspoon pheno' that makes what looks like sticky monster calyx "beads" on a wire,... A case in point that seeds are a bit of a gamble always! Was this from reg's?
Fem. She made lots of resin, smells like turpentine with a hint of sweet, resinous Indica hit, pretty strong.

Trail', that's even more odd,...seems unlikely it's genetic coming from a nice strong reversed girlie... Well, maybe not? I ran two FairyBreath's (stone used a Lambsbread I sent him)= for this a few years back) this season, F2 I think, and both were flowering duds! (one hermied)-:shrug: I had some trouble with the KindSoil P tapping out though, so hard to point a cause and effect finger on this,...Did she happen to get cold during bloom maybe? P movement really suffers when it cold,...

:smoking: Hey Med'! Ahh, that's a good'un there, I've not seen that much bud form before, and lower than usual,... My Acapulco Gold did a similar thing--
cool.jpg
... she's growing bud on her "palms",...:eyebrows: wonder what that means? :crying::hump:

Back