@derek420colorado , it's the Purple Mazar that @iampepe has going...that generation of them is big, by the way...Here's a snap of the celery, I'm sure pepe wouldn't mind, maybe he can get us a couple more pics of it
View attachment 617558

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK dude @MediScrogs you are the fuggin shit dude, I have literally spent the last 3 hours trying to find this plant and you came through. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can everyone please look at this weird ass shitlol

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK dude @MediScrogs you are the fuggin shit dude, I have literally spent the last 3 hours trying to find this plant and you came through. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can everyone please look at this weird ass shitlol
My brother had a couple branches on a 707 headband like this. And on my very first grow I had two thc bomb autos do this. It's documented under page 5-6 in the organics section.

@Waira resembles the cookie and growth issues I'm having with the one still and the healthy looking one is on like day 70 and easily has few more weeks....here's the good one....if it fills out it will be real nice! All the sites are super solid though but has some mutant tie branches and nodes and is a very long runner, that's day 65 I just looked. I did give it slightly too much N and have some claw here and there but she will make it lol fast buds compensated me for my mutants
IMAG1010.jpg

IMAG1009.jpg
IMAG1008.jpg

My brother had a couple branches on a 707 headband like this. And on my very first grow I had two thc bomb autos do this. It's documented under page 5-6 in the organics section.

@Waira resembles the cookie and growth issues I'm having with the one still and the healthy looking one is on like day 70 and easily has few more weeks....here's the good one....if it fills out it will be real nice! All the sites are super solid though but has some mutant tie branches and nodes and is a very long runner, that's day 65 I just looked. I did give it slightly too much N and have some claw here and there but she will make it lol fast buds compensated me for my mutantsView attachment 617565
View attachment 617566 View attachment 617567

@Waira resembles the cookie and growth issues I'm having with the one still and the healthy looking one is on like day 70 and easily has few more weeks....here's the good one....if it fills out it will be real nice! All the sites are super solid though but has some mutant tie branches and nodes and is a very long runner, that's day 65 I just looked. I did give it slightly too much N and have some claw here and there but she will make it lol fast buds compensated me for my mutantsView attachment 617565
View attachment 617566 View attachment 617567

:smokeout: Pete, I keep hearing that about the Dinafem Chz XXL :eyebrows:,... it's going on my woody-list for sure now! Fastbuds has several I'm dying to try as well-- the newest releases in particular-- Stardawg, Tangie', and G-Glue... raves for WCOG, Green Crack, GSC,... :coffee:

>> Derek- Dabmeister :biggrin: ..this one is from the Infirmary, Ausauto's oddball,... >>> :thumbsup: Medi', what a find mate :doh: :biggrin:-- I'll have to go look it up shortly,... I'm surprised 'Pepe' hasn't dropped in at Sickbay with her,... she looks to be growing well enough! Just like Ausauto's is, oddly... I want to find out more what behind these weird color variations.. I don't think these are just simply variegation patterns,...

:smokeout: Pete, I keep hearing that about the Dinafem Chz XXL :eyebrows:,... it's going on my woody-list for sure now! Fastbuds has several I'm dying to try as well-- the newest releases in particular-- Stardawg, Tangie', and G-Glue... raves for WCOG, Green Crack, GSC,... :coffee:

>> Derek- Dabmeister :biggrin: ..this one is from the Infirmary, Ausauto's oddball,... >>> :thumbsup: Medi', what a find mate :doh: :biggrin:-- I'll have to go look it up shortly,... I'm surprised 'Pepe' hasn't dropped in at Sickbay with her,... she looks to be growing well enough! Just like Ausauto's is, oddly... I want to find out more what behind these weird color variations.. I don't think these are just simply variegation patterns,...

Yeah dude it is reallllly weird, A FLAT stem, I have never seen it. And yeah I bet @iampepe never dropped by cause the plant is growin GREAT, I mean it is reallllllllll strange lol

Nice thread Mossy. Thanks for pointing it out to me Waira. Maybe somebody has the answer for this White Train anomaly. Anthropolis suggests a possible virus. There are two with the same traits.
full

full

:pass:
Looks like leaf buds bro, a genectic mutation (Brought out by genetic chance rather than error).
The cannabis breeders bible by greg green a bit old now but has tons of good info on mutations and such.

Looks like leaf buds bro, a genectic mutation (Brought out by genetic chance rather than error).
The cannabis breeders bible by greg green a bit old now but has tons of good info on mutations and such.

You have seen FLAT stems in gregs book? I have not seem anything close to this in the canna breeding book, but maybe I just skipped it

You have seen FLAT stems in gregs book? I have not seem anything close to this in the canna breeding book, but maybe I just skipped it
Suss ghsc strain hunters Morocco expidition (By far the best of the series IMO) on youtube, theres a scene where the flat stem mutation is discussed with an og multilple generation hash farmer, pretty cool stuff.
Plus the Moroccan hash oil he makes looks wild haha

Suss ghsc strain hunters Morocco expidition (By far the best of the series IMO) on youtube, theres a scene where the flat stem mutation is discussed with an og multilple generation hash farmer, pretty cool stuff.
Plus the Moroccan hash oil he makes looks wild haha

You know now that you say that It rings a bell, MAX REP DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back