:smoking: right on Pete! I had a Lambsbread that did this, and ended up self-topping with confused growth, so laterals took right over,... she was fine otherwise! ...show us the 4-top :eyebrows:... and notify FastBuds Toni about this, such consistent mutations warrant their attention, especially with documentation,...hopefully you still have the package, with lot# and date on it,....

:smoking: right on Pete! I had a Lambsbread that did this, and ended up self-topping with confused growth, so laterals took right over,... she was fine otherwise! ...show us the 4-top :eyebrows:... and notify FastBuds Toni about this, such consistent mutations warrant their attention, especially with documentation,...hopefully you still have the package, with lot# and date on it,....
Fast buds was great at taking care of it and sent me some tangie to try as well! AND a very nice T shirt. I feel over compensated lol I have both girls going strong....the four topper has been nitrogen deprived since a child, I flushed her too clean and didn't feed enough of on time and she lost her good healthy green but!!!!.....she has some nice dense little buds on her, seems to be happy now and has a decent little frosty coating!!! The best looking one just recently had some N Def problems but I was on top of it fairly quick and she's doing great. Good size and bud sites, just very small tight buds even though they are stacked close, even the hairs are very small....consistent with real GSC.....mediumish yielding,super good quality buds!
I'll grab you a pic of each real quick....

@Waira here they are....sorry about the lighting, I know you hate blurple vision lol this is the really mutant one....it looks like I topped it....but I didn't really. It just made two tiny little popcorn buds, one off a random knuckle it made itself, then stopped growing on the main stem so I just picked those off and this is her...she's been light colored her whole life but nice tight dense little start to her....her sister is nicer by far, just a slight nitrogen problem at the base of the plant otherwise she's the greenest in my garden! These first for pics are the same girl...I'll get the descent looking one up next...sorry about the delay....
IMAG0973.jpg
IMAG0974.jpg
IMAG0975.jpg
IMAG0976.jpg

:d5: -looks like she worked right around it too! you can slip a little extra grow nutes in the bloom if you want to stave off the yellowing some,.. just keep the PK ratio high,...
Ah, that's very good to hear FB's took great care of you on this,.. not surprised, Toni is a top chap in my book! :pass:

Yeah the only bad thing is he gave me a super awesome strain and my garden is booked full for at least a month before I can even think about starting them lol...but I'm definitely more than happy with my service from them and glad I have a good amount of their gear to run. I'm doing six shooter for their video comp, have the new GSC replacements, the tangie and some lsd25 for my first purple experience!!!
Did you ever get a chance to check out the nectar for the gods line? I'm more than impressed with it so far to be honest. But after learning more about the line it would explain why I flushed my grape crinkle with such a high P nutrient during mid veg...it's a unique line for sure and the crime are doing pretty good, dropped a fresh one though just for a second shot at perfection since I messed these four up I had you help me with awhile back....damn this cheese xxl is good by dinafem...got me rambling lol
IMAG0981.jpg

:d5: -looks like she worked right around it too! you can slip a little extra grow nutes in the bloom if you want to stave off the yellowing some,.. just keep the PK ratio high,...
Ah, that's very good to hear FB's took great care of you on this,.. not surprised, Toni is a top chap in my book! :pass:

...not yet Pete, no need right now, as I'm running KindSoil tests on my girls... :smoking:... but I will ask about them at the hydro'-store for more impressions of this line...

>> :shrug: Girl Scout Cookies (Fastbuds)--- this mix of color break, asymmetrical yellowing, overall yellowing with green polka-dots, etc. is a jaw slackener,...:nono: just Huh?

302e4e2c75.jpg

302ee13730.jpg

eece1b99c5.jpg
eed0f788e5.jpg

eed0fadb77.jpg

ok here is the thread, there is some damn plant that i have seen here in the last 24 hours that has a flat stem and is probably the craziest shitt i have seen ever. Now being the stoner that I am I cant remember who it was, @Ozone69 was it you?

ok here is the thread, there is some damn plant that i have seen here in the last 24 hours that has a flat stem and is probably the craziest shitt i have seen ever. Now being the stoner that I am I cant remember who it was, @Ozone69 was it you?

Don't think it was me. Closest thing to an anomaly I've had recently is my Blue Amnesia XXL plant. Grew the first node a little funky, and then it grew into kind of a second main trunk right at the ground.

Attachments

• DSCN5542.JPG
    DSCN5542.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN6618.JPG
    DSCN6618.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 161
Don't think it was me. Closest thing to an anomaly I've had recently is my Blue Amnesia XXL plant. Grew the first node a little funky, and then it grew into kind of a second main trunk right at the ground.

Shit, ok now i have to go back and look at all the friggin threads i was on today cause for real this shit is crazy as fuck, i have never seen anything like it, it looks like a celery stalk

Back