keep it going see what happens, fun

Considering how frosty the bottom buds are already, I will definitely let them run.
To boot, they might be seeded. That sneaky dragon was like a rooster in a hen house.
Life would be a little more booring without phenotypes. I always like a surprise.
:pass:

Nice thread Mossy. Thanks for pointing it out to me Waira. Maybe somebody has the answer for this White Train anomaly. Anthropolis suggests a possible virus. There are two with the same traits.

Yeah..we had one of the Breeders Hit it..NC420..he went on to get total Albino seeds..we could never keep them Alive.
One of the suggestions at the time was a Virus..:thumbsup:..varigated cannabis..it does catch the eye.

So pretty ripped gotta say I like anomalies, being one myself

I was Always Taught..Anomilies lead to New Plants...:coffee:..IF you can suss them out..

So anomalies appeal to me too..:thumbsup:

Hello guys, Mossy you kno who I am...
I've been out of the grow game but have made the leap and have started working with the Dragons again, As u may remember I have a 4th generation Black D and Magic D with some Thaipan x Purple AK47 and the are in the Amazonian catagory. But I have had many many anomalies while working with the JEM. Such as the LOng thorn like genotype and the Albino plus have had monsters pop their mighty heads out. Of which I started with the Amazonian breeds and still am working those as well...

So, Lovely wo be back on AFN.....

... here's another I've seen before, but can't pin down,.... always on the lowers, and always the rapid wasting, proceeded by this odd discoloring pattern,...
img_20160224_115432-jpg.535152

img_20160224_115824-jpg.535154
img_20160224_115412-jpg.535151

I have that on every plant I grow, Its the plants way of weading out foliage. Its normal, Usually I call it a controlled nute burn....

This is the stage of the seeds as of this morning.

full
tiny. about 1/16 of an inch.

Something I noticed was the way that the new leafs formed. Unlike the usual tips first then the leafs grow out, the claws grew into a balled up compilation of the leafs and emerged as a wad that was ugly, in a Tim Burton sort of way, until they matured.
:pass:

:smoking:...found another mutie, with a funky veg' misfire---
mutant-ice-cool-pic1-7-4-2016-jpg.596053
... looks similar to the one on the previous page,....

GSC by fast buds....now that I know this threads here I'll get some close ups, whole pack was mutant, I saved the best two to see what we get! Both plants are like this. Nodes are unevenly placed. So much on one it got confused and created four tops! It's not pretty at all but growth is on par so I'm running with it....could be some crazy monsters who knows....
IMAG0828.jpg

Back