Trail', that's even more odd,...seems unlikely it's genetic coming from a nice strong reversed girlie... Well, maybe not? I ran two FairyBreath's (stone used a Lambsbread I sent him)= for this a few years back) this season, F2 I think, and both were flowering duds! (one hermied)-:shrug: I had some trouble with the KindSoil P tapping out though, so hard to point a cause and effect finger on this,...Did she happen to get cold during bloom maybe? P movement really suffers when it cold,...

:smoking: Hey Med'! Ahh, that's a good'un there, I've not seen that much bud form before, and lower than usual,... My Acapulco Gold did a similar thing--View attachment 672308 ... she's growing bud on her "palms",...:eyebrows: wonder what that means? :crying::hump:
Well, an arctic greenhouse gets cold at night. 30s-40s, except for maybe 3-4 nights it's balmy in the 50's. Put a very intensely blazing sun on top of that and you got some stress. Let's face it most plants grown for seed haven't seen the light of day or felt the chill of night for many generations. I expect some plants to just flat out fail in my less than optimum conditions. Some strains are what I call "hardy" and don't have issues, most will take longer to grow though.

Trail', that's even more odd,...seems unlikely it's genetic coming from a nice strong reversed girlie... Well, maybe not? I ran two FairyBreath's (stone used a Lambsbread I sent him)= for this a few years back) this season, F2 I think, and both were flowering duds! (one hermied)-:shrug: I had some trouble with the KindSoil P tapping out though, so hard to point a cause and effect finger on this,...Did she happen to get cold during bloom maybe? P movement really suffers when it cold,...

:smoking: Hey Med'! Ahh, that's a good'un there, I've not seen that much bud form before, and lower than usual,... My Acapulco Gold did a similar thing--View attachment 672308 ... she's growing bud on her "palms",...:eyebrows: wonder what that means? :crying::hump:

Wow! So this is 2nd instance I've seen/heard of this happening. Now we only need to breed a strain that does it and name it...something.... :haha:

Wow! So this is 2nd instance I've seen/heard of this happening. Now we only need to breed a strain that does it and name it...something.... :haha:
That girl you got going, canna(crystal) ball time: I see a plant covered in flowering, traditional flower sites growing bud, and now the leaves are flowering, a sight to behold!

...Courtesy of our brudda breeder and Dragon Master @FullDuplex -- the "cloven hoof" leaf growth aberration! FD, how was this manifesting on the plant, just a few leaves, or all over, top to bottom? :greenthumb::thanks: oh-- what strain, JEM or a Dragon?
full

I swear that i replied to this but i may not have. I saw this the most in my white JEM line. The more i tried to isolate it the more it would allude me. Most of the time it was in random spots on the plant, but not limited to large fans. Ive seen it like the pic and then all the way down to the sugar leaf that had 3 or more blades.

Now that i am here though i have something else to share with you. i have had some crazy first leaf but nothing this round. Most of the time they are all pointy no matter what the background but this one decided to be round from the gate. Im hoping for a fat leaved indy gal.

full

...from @Eyeoftheworld, on a 3 Bears OG... :woohoo1: Thanks luv! :cheers:

_20161211_120427-jpg.671157

_20161211_120647-jpg.671154

Sweet

Well, an arctic greenhouse gets cold at night. 30s-40s, except for maybe 3-4 nights it's balmy in the 50's. Put a very intensely blazing sun on top of that and you got some stress. Let's face it most plants grown for seed haven't seen the light of day or felt the chill of night for many generations. I expect some plants to just flat out fail in my less than optimum conditions. Some strains are what I call "hardy" and don't have issues, most will take longer to grow though.

www.seedsman.com/en/mazar-i-sharif-seeds?___from_store=seedsman_en not autoflower but advertised as hardcore outdoor strain. got me some. couldnt resist.

thanks for linking

:bighug: Eye lovie, how are you GF? Beautiful super healthy girl there, BTW- :d5: ... ahhh, you leaves instead of flowers! Look 1 page back, and you'll see some of what I mean,...:eyebrows: ... I have no idea how or why this happens, and at such a strange location! My best guess is during early growth, when cells are becoming differentiated and organized, some "strays" end up at or near the leaf palms,... i saw some weird mutie-leaves starting on that Acapulco Gold in the same spot, and later, after bloom started, the little calyx clusters popped out!

Back