They're flying KP. I am wondering are these babies in the super auto category or standard? Just in terms of expected height, I am curious how much LST is appropriate?
And ... no I wasn't winding you up re the blowing on the girls. It's got to help man.
though perhaps not necessary, all these tiny tweaks add up.
Will check in for a longer spell tomorrow.
See ya dude.:smiley1:
hey oldbie dude - having a wee neb on a sat morning! nice work guv. - i dunni, i think they're standards - i will check. i've had a go at the lst more so for the amnesia haze - it felt like lots of the little preflowers were getting overlooked and i tried a bit of tucking but was itching to have a go at the lst as i've never done it before. am really seeing the difference though. i'll get some pics from this week together.

have a cracking day bro-ldbie. anon, sir. full update tomozza.

Looking rather hazey there.......:thumbsup:
thank you sir corgie - that is very kind of you to say. ps - dude, love your avatar! i was telling somebody the other day about one of my favourite seinfeld eps where kramer gets the 'assman' plates from the vehicle license office. - what an episode. perfection i reckon.

good day to anybody who has happened across this thread. welcome. thank you for coming. pull up a chair, shall i put the kettle on? I might have some biscuits in the cupboard..... so ,here is this weeks update. we are currently at day 30 of 80. I figure they'll all prob take 80 days - and if they come in a little earlier then that's a bonus.

AMNESIA HAZE
amnesia haze day 30/80 currently @ 42 cm and receiving 700ml water everyday. shes very thirsty. feeding nutes every other day and seems to be responding well to them. seemingly happy. bit of discolouration on low leaf.overall she's growing well and am happy with her progress.
AM HZ WIDE DAY 30.jpg
AM HZ TOP DAY 30.jpg
AM HZ LOW LEAF DMG DAY 30.jpg

BLOW MIND AUTO
blow mind auto day 30/80 currently @ 37cm. she's receiving 400 ml water every day. she has a bit of leaf damage so leaving nutes to every 3rd day. feels a bit thin compared to the AH. overall she feels a bit sensitive.

BMA WIDE DAY 30.jpg
BMA LOW LEAF DAMAGE DAY 30.jpg

BMA LOW LEAF DAMAGE 2 DAY 30.jpg

SUPERSTRAINS FINI AUTO

fini going nicely. Day 13/80. had her first nutes yesterday. 200ml. very happy with the way she's growing.

FINI WIDE DAY 13.jpg
FINI TOP SHOT DAY 13.jpg

general notes & queries....

started bottom feeding from tray this week. can i carry on like this throughout the rest of the grow now? do i need to wet the top soil at all?

Amnesia Haze getting very leafy. am i good to start trimming back some of this? any tips?

Despite running a Led the temp is often rises into the low 80's. Any suggestions on bringing it down?

my minimum temp has dropped to 65 . should i be overly concerned? obvs don't want to have huge disparity between max and min temps.

distance from lights. trying to maintain 25 cm. will raise the height of the fini now that she (fingers crossed) seems to be on her way.

Thank you for stopping by. Any advice welcome. Have a lovely day.

Cheers! KP.

Once you start wick feeding from the tray you won't need to top feed...:thumbsup:

hey cheers duggy! i don't know why i'm deriving so much satisfaction from something as simple as this but I absolutely am!

thank you bro!

good day to anybody who has happened across this thread. welcome. thank you for coming. pull up a chair, shall i put the kettle on? I might have some biscuits in the cupboard..... so ,here is this weeks update. we are currently at day 30 of 80. I figure they'll all prob take 80 days - and if they come in a little earlier then that's a bonus.

AMNESIA HAZE
amnesia haze day 30/80 currently @ 42 cm and receiving 700ml water everyday. shes very thirsty. feeding nutes every other day and seems to be responding well to them. seemingly happy. bit of discolouration on low leaf.overall she's growing well and am happy with her progress.
View attachment 671083View attachment 671084View attachment 671085

BLOW MIND AUTO
blow mind auto day 30/80 currently @ 37cm. she's receiving 400 ml water every day. she has a bit of leaf damage so leaving nutes to every 3rd day. feels a bit thin compared to the AH. overall she feels a bit sensitive.

View attachment 671086View attachment 671087
View attachment 671088

SUPERSTRAINS FINI AUTO

fini going nicely. Day 13/80. had her first nutes yesterday. 200ml. very happy with the way she's growing.

View attachment 671089View attachment 671091

general notes & queries....

started bottom feeding from tray this week. can i carry on like this throughout the rest of the grow now? do i need to wet the top soil at all?

Amnesia Haze getting very leafy. am i good to start trimming back some of this? any tips?

Despite running a Led the temp is often rises into the low 80's. Any suggestions on bringing it down?

my minimum temp has dropped to 65 . should i be overly concerned? obvs don't want to have huge disparity between max and min temps.

distance from lights. trying to maintain 25 cm. will raise the height of the fini now that she (fingers crossed) seems to be on her way.

Thank you for stopping by. Any advice welcome. Have a lovely day

Cheers! KP.
Hi KP, dropped in for an early peek. they are looking peachy man; and speaking of peachy, thanks for the Seinfeld recommendation; I was a big fan of the show and Kramer was a hoot, so must check out the "assman" ep.
Resist any leaf trimming, the plant produces them for a good reason, so unless you're getting mould due to inadequate air, coupled with congestion, then leave well enough alone. any chance you could give both Fahrenheit and Celsius, cos I am strictly Celsius and unless I have a conversion table to hand, Fahrenheit temps mean nothing to me. ideal temp for optimum growth is 24 degrees C, but lets face it they're well able to cope with mid to high teens and low thirties. but yes huge fluctuations are to be avoided and this shouldn't be too difficult with a tent unless it is situated in a poorly insulated room that gets no heat when lights are off.
nuff advice from me. bottom line; theyre lookin fine!
i see you've PM-ed me so will move on over to that depot and enjoy your latest instalment.:hippy:

hey oldbie dude - having a wee neb on a sat morning! nice work guv. - i dunni, i think they're standards - i will check. i've had a go at the lst more so for the amnesia haze - it felt like lots of the little preflowers were getting overlooked and i tried a bit of tucking but was itching to have a go at the lst as i've never done it before. am really seeing the difference though. i'll get some pics from this week together.

have a cracking day bro-ldbie. anon, sir. full update tomozza.
LST works wonders

Autoflower420

Hi KP, dropped in for an early peek. they are looking peachy man; and speaking of peachy, thanks for the Seinfeld recommendation; I was a big fan of the show and Kramer was a hoot, so must check out the "assman" ep.
Resist any leaf trimming, the plant produces them for a good reason, so unless you're getting mould due to inadequate air, coupled with congestion, then leave well enough alone. any chance you could give both Fahrenheit and Celsius, cos I am strictly Celsius and unless I have a conversion table to hand, Fahrenheit temps mean nothing to me. ideal temp for optimum growth is 24 degrees C, but lets face it they're well able to cope with mid to high teens and low thirties. but yes huge fluctuations are to be avoided and this shouldn't be too difficult with a tent unless it is situated in a poorly insulated room that gets no heat when lights are off.
nuff advice from me. bottom line; theyre lookin fine!
i see you've PM-ed me so will move on over to that depot and enjoy your latest instalment.:hippy:
I am strictly Celsius

- you are so oldschool! i will switch for future postings just for you!

greetings fellow pot heads. here is the weekly update.

Amnesia Haze
Day 37/80. H 58cm. Currently drinking 750ml every day. did try and step it up yesterday but she wasn't having any of it. Nutes are being given every other day. She seems to be doing well. Got a few dodgy looking leaves down below, not sure whether to whizz them off...

am hz day 37.jpg
am hz damage d37.jpg
am hz more leaf dmg d37.jpg
am hz dead leaf d37.jpg

Blow Mind Auto

Day 37/80 41cm drinking 400 - 450 per day with nutes every third day as she isn't quite feeling that nutritional goodness. Again there is damage on her leaves but quite low down. Should I be worried?

bma d37.jpg
bma top d37.jpg
bma leaf damage d37.jpg

bma leaf damage 2 d37.jpg

Fini Auto

Day 20 - love this one just plodding along under her own steam. just getting on with it and not causing a fuss. lahvely.
fini day 21.jpg

And finally, all smile please, here's the family shot.....

family shot d37:21.jpg

and finally, just for my pal, Oldbie....

hygrometer.jpg

Attachments

• bma leaf damage 3 d37.jpg
    bma leaf damage 3 d37.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 65
Back