hey dankle - thanks for stopping by. here's a link to info for you https://www.spectrumkingled.com/led-lights-products/spectrum-king-400w-led-grow-light/

Originally, I wanted to buy a couple of Grow Northern HS 1's but I couldn't get them for love nor money. I did some research and the spectrum king came out on top. it is very pricey though compared to other leds but i'm a firm believer in the old adage 'buy cheap, buy twice!' Hopefully I'll be rewarded with some fine bud! Fingers crossed.

Interesting, thank you! very nice looking grow lights they make. It's a bit confusing reading the specs, does the light use cree COB chips? The pictures only display the diodes of the SK600.

Looking great KP! Stoked to follow along. :pass:

So, here we are at Day 19 for the Sweet Seeds Blow Mind Auto and the Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia Haze. We also have a Super Strains Fini Auto at 3 days. The Am Haze is a brute and is tearing it up although her colouring worries me a little. still very light green. the BMA is smaller and less spread out and is a lot greener. Have given them both 200 ml of water today with some sensi bloom A and B and a bit of cal mag as per Tang's feeding sched. The Fini seedling is looking good I think. Happy days. NB these pics were just before I fed them.
AM HAZE DAY 19.jpg
BLOW MIND AUTO DAY 19.jpg
FINI SEEDLING DAY 3.jpg

they look great KP, unless youre doing something seriously wrong (which you plainly are not) there wont be any signs of over doing (it invariably is OVER-doing) nutes , or pH related issues until later on in the growth, so relax with the joy of anticipation. and don't forget to blow on the girls every time you visit; this gives them a nice hit of warm carbon dioxide and if you haven't got a constant airflow, it will also clear some of the stagnant air from around the stomata. good airflow/air exchange is a good thing but I have grown plenty with just an occasional burst of "fresh air" before I got wise to the benefits of oscillating fans.
this advise is apropos of nothing really; but don't be worried about "failing spectacularly" . not going to happen my friend.
time for oldbie to move on.
bye for now.

you sir are a legend! i did blow on them today and then laugherd my head off thinking that it was like sending a new employee off for a long stand or a tin of tartan paint or a bag of sky hooks!

DAY 24

View attachment 668207 View attachment 668208

blow mind auto on the left. amnesia haze on the right.

i've tried a little bit of LST on the gals. it's all trial and error innit!
They're flying KP. I am wondering are these babies in the super auto category or standard? Just in terms of expected height, I am curious how much LST is appropriate?
And ... no I wasn't winding you up re the blowing on the girls. It's got to help man.
though perhaps not necessary, all these tiny tweaks add up.
Will check in for a longer spell tomorrow.
See ya dude.:smiley1:

Back