Reaction score
good day to all

so, i've finally got it together and got a little indoor grow going. i've got a 4x4 budbox tent, spectrum king 400w led and rhino filter. I'm growing in biobizz light and am following the master tang's basic AN feeding sched. i've plumped for a royal queen seeds amnesia haze, a sweet seeds blow mind auto and i'm just germing a super strains fini auto to replace my positronics afghan express who decided she didn't fancy it.

The Amnesia Haze and the Blow Mind Auto are at 13 days currently. The Haze is charging ahead. The BMA less so - in fact I was worried about her size but having scouted around I think I'm worrying needlessly, it's just that because the Haze is so big it's making the BMA look like a tiddler in comparison.

The Haze is looking a bit pale and has a couple of splodgy marks on it but i'm not worrying too much about at the mo and the BMA feels like she's a bit brittle. I put it down to not having had much water. Tangs plan gives between 50& 100 ml for around the first 10 days. I've given them a good drink today as their pots were light.
CARBON FILTER.jpg SPECTRUM KING.jpg AM HZ D13.jpg AM HZ LEAF.jpg BMA D 13 WIDE.jpg BMA D13.jpg FINI AUTO SEEDLING.jpg

Please feel free to comment. I'm a new grower. have a done a couple of small backyard grows but this is my first indoor. thanks guys.

Subbed for the show mate...:pop:

Welcome Sir Duggy! Thank you for coming. May I take your coat.....

Cheers buddy - this is my first proper indoor so am very excited. And of course a little nervous.

Amnezia Haze... boy for how long I haven't heard that sound. I actually had to pronounce it out loud. What an old school strain! Dominated Netherlands for years along with WW. Looking forward for this one. Good luck mate!

Amnezia Haze... boy for how long I haven't heard that sound. I actually had to pronounce it out loud. What an old school strain! Dominated Netherlands for years along with WW. Looking forward for this one. Good luck mate!
takin' it back to the old school! cheers buddy. i sure likes them hazes! thanks for stopping by!

ay up Knocker, just PM-ed you so you've got some reading to do man.
just checked out the pics, nice set-up, you've invested well.
why have you got your gadget set to Fahrenheit my man?
I had you down for a Celsius dude!
jeez, you think you know someone:what?:

that seedling in the jiffy/peat thang is drenched man; way too wet.
sorry I dont mean to lecture.
its ok the rest of you. KP and I are well established corresponders;
I know he'll take me with an understanding pinch of salt.

will tune in each time I visit KP and see how the show is going.
looking forward to being a spectator.
party on Knocker.

ha! i kinda got tired of celsius. you know it was just way too predictable!!!!

oldbie - i am happy to take a lecture off you every day of the week bro. the problem (for me leastways) with those peat free plugs is that they feel so dry and fibrous. good call though. i shall deffo keep an eye on it.

thank you fr your spectacular spectator-ising bro. i look forward to more of your sage advice.

Back