Outdoor Amnesia 7 in/outdoor grow

paulg

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All things Twisted Tree
I’ve started a new grow. I want to try some new techniques this time. The seeds were gifted to me by the Elevated Botanist, ( check him out). I started three seeds, hoping to get two to sprout. There older seeds, so I had realistic hopes. Of course ,all three sprouted! So, one went to my tent, two outdoors. The indoors is in a GroBucket, outdoors on five gallon bags.

Tent: 2.3x2.3 MarsHydro
Soil Organic: 420 mix, compost, Craft blend, 420 Bloom, Fish meal, and perlite.
Water: chloramines removed and pH’d to 6.5 with vitamin C. EM-1 added

First I tried a new “paper towel” germination technique. I used a cut up unbleached coffee filter. Worked great, but I have some ideas for further improvement. There’s discussion and I also posted my results in the Myth Busters forum. I’ll repost here for completeness.

IMG_5512.jpeg
IMG_5515.jpeg
IMG_5513.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg
IMG_5523.jpeg
IMG_5524.jpeg
IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5546.jpeg
IMG_5547.jpeg
The real fun will start when I top these girls ala @Vapo . I’ve been meaning to try his techniques for awhile but haven’t had the courage! Stay tuned

I’ve started a new grow. I want to try some new techniques this time. The seeds were gifted to me by the Elevated Botanist, ( check him out). I started three seeds, hoping to get two to sprout. There older seeds, so I had realistic hopes. Of course ,all three sprouted! So, one went to my tent, two outdoors. The indoors is in a GroBucket, outdoors on five gallon bags.

Tent: 2.3x2.3 MarsHydro
Soil Organic: 420 mix, compost, Craft blend, 420 Bloom, Fish meal, and perlite.
Water: chloramines removed and pH’d to 6.5 with vitamin C. EM-1 added

First I tried a new “paper towel” germination technique. I used a cut up unbleached coffee filter. Worked great, but I have some ideas for further improvement. There’s discussion and I also posted my results in the Myth Busters forum. I’ll repost here for completeness.

View attachment 1690820View attachment 1690821View attachment 1690822View attachment 1690823View attachment 1690824View attachment 1690825View attachment 1690826View attachment 1690827View attachment 1690828The real fun will start when I top these girls ala @Vapo . I’ve been meaning to try his techniques for awhile but haven’t had the courage! Stay tuned
Bro....you will love it!....I will be watching mwahahaha

I moved the outdoor plants to a sunnier spot just yesterday. It’s been and will continue to be hot this week. So maybe they are taking some time to adjust. The soil looks dry but they’ve been watered enough to keep the soil moist under the surface. The A7 in the tent is doing quite well.

@Vapo. Any guidance on when to top? Thx
IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0534.jpeg

I moved the outdoor plants to a sunnier spot just yesterday. It’s been and will continue to be hot this week. So maybe they are taking some time to adjust. The soil looks dry but they’ve been watered enough to keep the soil moist under the surface. The A7 in the tent is doing quite well.

@Vapo. Any guidance on when to top? Thx
View attachment 1691571View attachment 1691572
When I top, I usually wait until the 4th node is out dude, then chop it off and take the 1st and 2nd off too, I think if you look on the threadmarks of Vapo's Vivisection Section, I think I have threadmarks a couple of step by step picture tutorials of how I do it bro...hope this helps dude, if you need anything else....just ask bro I am happy to help!

Back