Dutch Passion Alwaysautos 600w HPS Auto Ultimate Experiment

I think you might be right mate - science be damned lol! The whole plan for this grow is to achieve my yield target of at least a pound with fewer plants than I normally do.

Day 23 update. I had a slight issue with a little N tox. She has been getting 1ml/L Sensi Grow A&B but a couple of days ago she started really clawing so I backed off the nutes immediately and now its just the newest growth clawing. I´m not overly concerned as she will use plenty of N as the stretch starts so it will balance out.

alwaysautos-albums-dp-auto-ultimate-picture421374-2015-02-11-12-04-46-copy.jpg

She has also been showing very slight signs of being heat stressed which is weird as my temps have not gone over 27ºc, but I raised the lights a couple of inches and she seems happier.

alwaysautos-albums-dp-auto-ultimate-picture421373-2015-02-11-12-04-40-copy.jpg

All in all she is a sensitive soul, but the node spacing is really tight and she is stacking nicely. Hoping to see sex in the next couple of days, and then I want to see her stretch!

She looks good dude, weird about the heat stress signs but its more than likely the light so good thing you moved it.

She is getting about 0.75ml

You mean 0,75l per day, not ml?

That might be a litlle too much and might be the reason for N overdose as well as some overwatewring at the same time, which make plant look tired a little bit.

You mean 0,75l per day, not ml?

That might be a litlle too much and might be the reason for N overdose as well as some overwatewring at the same time, which make plant look tired a little bit.

Hey Gonzo, yeah it was probably too much water too (I´m not used to pots this size!) - I have backed off with the water as well so everything should be under control now. Thanks for that man :Sharing One:

Apologies for the lack of updates to this thread guys - life got a bit crazy for me over the last few weeks. Anyway, things are better now. I wish I could say the same for my Ultimate. Unfortunately she got infected with the Powdery Mildew I´ve been battling. I hit her with a fungicide which cleared up the PM, and also almost killed the plant. It stopped her vertical growth and slowed her develoment down to a standstill.
Anyway, here is a pic of the poor thing - she will finish and will give me a couple of oz, but nothing like I was hoping for. I guess its testament to DP genetics that she is still going!
alwaysautos-albums-dp-auto-ultimate-picture430671-2015-03-12-10-31-14-copy.jpg

I´ll update this thread again to close it off as she finishes, but I´m not expecting too much! My tent has been cleaned to within an inch of its life so I hope my PM woes are over and I can do another Ultimate grow to showcase those genetics!

you may be able to get more from her if you have the time to give her an extra week or two. Autos that have experienced problems often are slower to finish, so if they get an extra bit of time at the end you can recover some of the lost potential. Anyway - good luck with it, hopefully you will see a good result

yeah dude there is still time to safe her. She doesnt look that bad anyway.

you may be able to get more from her if you have the time to give her an extra week or two. Autos that have experienced problems often are slower to finish, so if they get an extra bit of time at the end you can recover some of the lost potential. Anyway - good luck with it, hopefully you will see a good result

Thanks for that Tony! I´ll certainly give her as long as she needs, I´m just annoyed that what was looking to be an awesome plant has ended up somewhat stunted and sickly (thats the last time I ever use a fungicide like that!). I think she will need 4 more weeks from now so we will see. I´ll do another Ultimate as soon as she is finished to compare!

yeah dude there is still time to safe her. She doesnt look that bad anyway.

Cheers Grim, she looks better than she did but is hardly the picture of health lol. I´ve got an HSO Auto Blue Dream at the same age who was also affected by the PM but she seemed to tolerate the fungicide better.

Strange that, you would think the two plants would be affected the same. Maybe something else is bothering the AU?

Back