Dutch Passion Alwaysautos 600w HPS Auto Ultimate Experiment

Cant wait to see what you do with this one man.

Sub'd up for this AA, very nice!

Its update time again. Day 18 if my maths is right. This plant is gonna be massive from what I can tell!

She is getting about 0.75ml of water every day now with 1ml/L Sensi Grow A&B, 1ml/L Voodoo Juice, 1ml/L B52, and 1ml/L Pro-silica. Taken to the feed really well and seems to be loving life. I expected a couple more sets of leaves by now, but I´m not concerned. I expect her to show sex in the next few days.

Temps are steady in the mid 20´s dropping to 21 when lights are off. RH is low at 30% but with the powdery mildew issue that I had I´m trying to keep it down (I still have some flowering plants finishing in the tent.)

alwaysautos-albums-dp-auto-ultimate-picture419650-2015-02-05-09-48-50-copy.jpg

Bear in mind that she is in a 26.5L smart pot for scale! Any tips, tricks or words of wisdom will be gratefully received!

:Sharing One: She's a big girl already! 26.5ltr pot!!

Think you might have got the big momma pheno, she gonna big hugeeeeee, what's you max height could have 1.5m Xmas tree o comin Lol.

Think you might have got the big momma pheno, she gonna big hugeeeeee, what's you max height could have 1.5m Xmas tree o comin Lol.

Haha - my tent is 2m high so I should be ok. I was gonna grow another 4 alongside her at different stages but I think I´ll revise that number down!

Well if she gets as big as i think is gonna be a great yielder too, so dont think you gonna lose much from growing less. Completely unscientific theory i go on is you can tell at this stage by the size of early fan leaves and those some fat ass fans, and looking healthy, also another unproved theory i go on the more fingers the fans are putting out shows a happy how happy she is.

Back