Dutch Passion Alwaysautos 600w HPS Auto Ultimate Experiment

I thought a quick update was in order. Not much to report really. She is loving the tent and has the largest set of first leaves I have ever seen:

alwaysautos-albums-dp-auto-ultimate-picture417015-2015-01-27-22-03-17-copy.jpg

In other news, I´ve only gone and had an outbreak of powdery mildew. First time ever for me and it really shook me up! I think it was down to overcrowding. Anyway, h2o2 baths are being given to affected plants as they are harvested and a deep clean has been done!

Finally, here is a gorgeous pic of a nug from my recently dried and jarred Bloody Skunk:
alwaysautos-albums-bloody-skunk-sweet-trainwreck-picture416949-2015-01-27-14-40-53-copy.jpg

I posted it on my other thread but its so pretty I thought I would put it here too!

Another update for the sake of continuity. She has started to pick up speed now and I´m expecting to see fast growth from here.

alwaysautos-albums-dp-auto-ultimate-picture417786-2015-01-30-11-00-47-copy.jpg

There is a little leaf curl but temps are good and I get this quite often at this stage. I´m sure she will sort herself out.

She is still on plain water with added Voodoo Juice. I will be giving her a watering with some pro-silicate tomorrow, and then a very light feed of grow nutes will be started on Sunday or Monday.

I have a feeling that this girl is gonna be massive - I certainly hope so!

Gonna start flying up soon mate, was getting the same leaf curl on my Sweet Tooth at about the same stage and thought it was the temp, but they now they are laying nice and flat my guess is they are just growing into themselves and once they get to the right size thats it.

Gonna start flying up soon mate, was getting the same leaf curl on my Sweet Tooth at about the same stage and thought it was the temp, but they now they are laying nice and flat my guess is they are just growing into themselves and once they get to the right size thats it.

Hey man thanks for stopping by! I agree, I often get these weird little curls at this stage for no apparent reason and it doesn´t seem to hurt!

Heres hoping bro. I´ve seen so many outstanding Ultimate grows that I want to play too!

She looks killer alwaysautos !! i had to get in on the AU action to ..I hope i got a good pheno.. you guys read about different AU phenotypes? i was wondering..

She looks killer alwaysautos !! i had to get in on the AU action to ..I hope i got a good pheno.. you guys read about different AU phenotypes? i was wondering..

Hey Elvis, thanks for that!

I don´t know a lot about the different Ultimate pheno´s but I gather there is one that gets really tall (maybe someone with more knowledge on this can chime in). Personally I´m hoping for an "oodles of bud with no problems" type pheno, but I also want a robot butler and that hasn´t happened yet lol!

Superbowl Sunday update. Everything is fine, she is steadily increasing her size and looks healthy and happy. Here is a pic of her looking up to an auto Northern Lights x AK who should be harvested tomorrow time permitting:

alwaysautos-albums-dp-auto-ultimate-picture418291-2015-02-01-11-04-46-copy.jpg

and a closer snap of her:

alwaysautos-albums-dp-auto-ultimate-picture418282-2015-02-01-10-54-32-copy.jpg

Not much else to say really so I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Back