Dutch Passion Alwaysautos 600w HPS Auto Ultimate Experiment

Reaction score
Afternoon all and welcome :styles rasta:. This is my first post in the Dutch Passion section. I can usually be found in the Sweet Seeds section (link to my current journal for those interested: https://www.autoflower.org/f142/bloody-skunk-sweet-trainwreck-39191.html)

My set up is as follows:

1mx1mx2m tent
600w Dual Spectrum HPS in an Xtrasun 6 air cooled hood
6" extractor, no name filter

I grow in soil, and usually do 9 auto´s at a time (it gets very cramped and busy) but I find the 600w gives enough penetration to provide an average yield of 1.5 - 2.5 oz per plant. I try and achieve around 400g every 10 weeks or so to keep me and the missus with enough to smoke.

This time however, I´m changing things a bit and I´m hoping you guys can help me achieve my yield target with fewer plants.

My line up is as follows:

1 x DP Auto Ultimate (26.5L smart pot)
1 x HSO Auto Blue Dream (25L plastic pot)
1 x HSO Auto Pre-98 Bubba Kush (15L plastic pot)
1x Heavyweight Fast & Vast (25L plastic pot)
1x Sweet Seeds Cream Manderine (15L plastic pot)

I´ll keep the focus of this thread on the Ultimate, and will use my existing Sweet Seeds thread for the rest of the girls!

So 3 days ago I planted the Ultimate straight into her final resting place of a 26.5L smart pot filled with Biobizz light mix soil and about 30% extra perlite added. I watered the soil with tap water pH´d to 6.5 with approx 1ml/L Voodoo Juice 24 hrs before planting, and she popped her head up today:

alwaysautos-albums-dp-auto-ultimate-picture414379-2015-01-19-11-38-24-copy.jpg

Nutes wise, I will be using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom with Voodoo Juice, B52, Pro-silica, calmag, Big Bud, Overdrive and Unsulphered Black Strap Molasses at the appropriate time, and I plan on keeping the grow nutes going until all vertical growth has finished (I usually switch to bloom nutes as soon as they start to flower for a quicker finish) because this grow is all about size!

For now, she is sitting under a CFL and will be moved into my tent in a day or so when she is a little stronger.

I hope some of you can join me for this grow as I´m new to DP genetics and am really looking forward to testing myself and seeing if I can grow big plants with big yields!

Thanks for reading and I´ll update as soon as I have something worth showing!

hey welcome to the DP section! I hope you have some fun with the seeds, enjoy

Salutations Alwaysautos....

The AutoUltimate ladies can indeed go big.... The King though not being into shameless self promotion would not be a kindly monarch if he did not provide you with an image of a monster AutoUltimate Princess so here feast your eyes....

Good luck with the grow... the King believes Master Sorcerer Tang is an expert in the application of your aforementioned plant feeding potion.... and shares freely of his spells...

Best of luck on your quest....

Toodle pip...

:tiphat:

hey welcome to the DP section! I hope you have some fun with the seeds, enjoy

Thanks Tony. I´m looking forward to this one, and thanks for the rep too - much appreciated!

Salutations Alwaysautos....

The AutoUltimate ladies can indeed go big.... The King though not being into shameless self promotion would not be a kindly monarch if he did not provide you with an image of a monster AutoUltimate Princess so here feast your eyes....

Good luck with the grow... the King believes Master Sorcerer Tang is an expert in the application of your aforementioned plant feeding potion.... and shares freely of his spells...

Best of luck on your quest....

Toodle pip...

:tiphat:

Welcome Your Highness. Your kind words and generosity in sharing pictures of the truly stunning Princess Uma humble me.

I shall be looking at Brother TaNgs potion mixing and administration information with much zeal and quite possibly a significant amount of duplication!

I am also pleased to inform the Kingdom that my previously mentioned Ultimate Lady is now sitting quite happily in my tent and developing her first set of leaves at a rate of knots. Pictures will be provided soon for critique and comments.

Your humble and most obedient servant,

Alwaysautos

Im subbed up dude, Auto ultimate is a massive producer im sure you will do very well with her.

Hey.. I'm subbed up aswell. Wish u the best of grows.

Thanks Grim, its great to have you onboard bro!

What concerns me is I´m pretty good at growing smaller plants and maxing out my space, but larger plants are a new direction for me so I´m gonna need a bit of direction here I think!

Quick update - nothing really to report. Here is a quick snap of her in all her glory!

alwaysautos-albums-dp-auto-ultimate-picture415804-2015-01-23-18-46-33-copy.jpg

She is sitting in the corner of my tent under 600w quite happily (albeit a long way from the light). Temps are good 23º-27º lights on and off. Humidity is low at around 28% but I have 6 plants finishing off in the tent and I don´t want my rh too high!

Just plain tap water feed pH´d to 6.5 after adding 1ml/L Voodoo Juice.

I cant really say anymore. I harvested a Bloody Skunk from Sweet Seeds today. Heres a blatant self promoting link to the pre harvest pics if anyone wants to see them: https://www.autoflower.org/f142/bloody-skunk-sweet-trainwreck-39191-9.html

Nice looking buds on that bloody skunk. They looked like candy poison ..

Back