Lighting All LED Indoor Grow- Quantum Boards vs AutoCob's

I'm looking to cut down my workload and had been eyeballing the plastic ones for a bit. Now these came out using fabric pots so I am sold. I'm gonna transplant one of the four bushes on the right of my big tent into this 5 gallon setup and see what happens. Fingers crossed
Sweet has me thinking to order 2 myself for outdoors. That would be awesome.
Haha set it and forget it

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Sweet has me thinking to order 2 myself for outdoors. That would be awesome.
Haha set it and forget it

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

That's what I am hoping for too brother and if it works like advertised I will be using these outside for my veggies instead of my home made SIP's :)

Got the recent harvest all jarred up (9) Quart size mason jars full of buds and two more plants still to finish. Once everything gets a good cure I'll weigh it out for shits and giggles........

IMG_20180306_150811.jpg

Well there's a couple things going on the garden is busy but coming along, not perfect but hey it never is right lol. First off the big tent was watered and fed today, EC 1.2, PH 6.0. I also watered the Auto Gorilla and the Purple Gorilla Auto with plain water. They're getting close but not yet trichs are still clear as heck and I think they will fatten a little more in the next week or so. I transplanted the Coleus I started for my Mom into a 1g Fabric Pot. I also made the decision to not hold up the four older plants from the big tent anymore they're just dying to flower and I don't need them much taller or I'll run out of head room if they double in height, so I moved them to the 3x3 with the 3K Cob's and it's a full house. I shut off the lights on the right side of the big tent after no sense in running all those watts for no reason right now. The cloner and the (2) Auto gorilla's are still finishing up under the 6500K lights. No roots on the clones yet but it's only been a few days some are starting to yellow a little so hopefully they root soon.

Also my Autopot arrived today and tomorrow some more goodies will be arriving and I'll post more pics and explain what's going on with that. Ok so now some pics right that's what everyone likes.............

Here's the Coleus before transplant

IMG_20180309_233546.jpg

Here's the Sunflower

IMG_20180309_233552.jpg

A couple of leaves of off my Jawa Pie, still waiting for this to sex it's been grown from seed not a clone

IMG_20180310_003340.jpg

Here's a couple of shots of my Satori X GG#4 she's in the flower tent now

IMG_20180310_010951.jpg
IMG_20180310_011013.jpg

Here's a couple shots of my Purple Gorilla Auto, and a shot of one of the leaves from the lowers on it that I pulled

IMG_20180310_012000.jpg
IMG_20180310_012008.jpg
IMG_20180310_014239.jpg

Shot of the Flower tent, in here are both Vienna Skunks from HSO that I kept, my Satori X GG#4, and my Satori X Skywalker. It's a full house let's see how this goes lol

IMG_20180310_015117.jpg

Here's the veg 3x3 with the (2) Auto Gorilla's and the clones

IMG_20180310_015126.jpg

Here's a couple shots of the left side of the 4x8, (3) Dark Plasma clones, (1) Jawa Pie seedling the Sunflower, and the Coleus plants

IMG_20180310_015139.jpg
IMG_20180310_015149.jpg

Sorry for such a long post but just wanted to update. Thanks for checking in
:pimp:

Busy day in the garden but a lot of much needed stuff got done. Let me start off by saying hats off to Ocean Grown Seeds I just smoked a blunt tonight of the Dark Plasma I recently harvested and just dam!! This raises the bar, I know I'm a better grower than I use to be but this is genetics man, I haven't felt this stoned from flower since my first time ever it's just awesome.

Now onto the grow, damn where do I start. Ok I needed to shuffle stuff around and get some menial stuff done. The new cuts in the Cana Coco look great and I watered/fed them again tonight with the Canna regimen. I chopped down the last two auto's and wow the smell coming off of the Purple Gorilla is just nuts can't wait to smoke this stuff wow. I moved the 4 girls from the flower tent to the big 4x8 on the empty right side where they use to veg. I took the Sunflower and the Coleus out of the 4x8 and put them in the veg tent along with the new cuts. I also fired the cloner back up and took some cuts tonight. I filled the res with the same veg mix as the new cuts. I sprayed down the left side of the 4x8 and the veg tent with my method 1pps. Timers were reset for 12/12 in the big 4x8 and to 18/6 in the veg tent which was previously just on 24/7. And also the 4x8 was watered/fed and the last three girls from the flower tent that needed a little lollipop and defol got it.

Ok thanks for checking in I think that covers everything. Here's a couple random pics:

IMG_20180316_181836.jpg
IMG_20180316_220511.jpg

And here's a shot of my Satori X GG#4 she's like 5 days or so in flower would have to check the thread here:

IMG_20180316_202549.jpg

Back