Lighting All LED Indoor Grow- Quantum Boards vs AutoCob's

Couple of early AM shots of the garden, seems the plants are doing well now with the watering/feed with the fish fertilizer and what not in between the ionic etc:

IMG_20170812_025859.jpg
IMG_20170812_025924.jpg

Well today/tonight's update. The girls were dry as hell this AM and all got a water and feed this morning with the Cal-Mag+, Neptunes Harvest, Coconut, Aloe, and Silica powders. The Auto's got their bloom regimen in the AM of Ionic Bloom, Cal-Mag +, Hydroplex, and Hydroguard.

This evening now everyone had drank and was dry again. This time I fed Ionic Grow, Cal-Mag+, and Hydroguard to everyone except the SBA and the Auto's. The Auto's got their regular feed as stated above. I left the SBA dry until tomorrow to see what they do. They can go until then and I might just take cuts and chop them down tomorrow we will see.

Now for the pics and there's a few tonight..................

The GG#4 in the AutoCob tent:

IMG_20170812_234248.jpg
IMG_20170812_234237.jpg

The QB tent:

IMG_20170812_234108.jpg

The hubba bubba smelliscope seedlings:

IMG_20170812_234117.jpg

A few shots of the three Skywalker Auto's:

IMG_20170812_234128.jpg
IMG_20170812_234151.jpg
IMG_20170812_234205.jpg

The Auto Pounder:

IMG_20170812_234801.jpg

And the veg closet:

IMG_20170812_234024.jpg

Thanks for checking in
:peace:

Home sick on disability bud, I have a lot of time, it's a lot of work and like a full time job but keeps me busy and feeling productive. I can't do mono crops man I go nuts. I smoke so much also I need a variety. Variety is the spice of life right?

:smoking:
Sucks about the disability but hey like you said it gives you something to do, im probably gonna get like that soon about the variety lol especially with so many different seeds coming i really can't wait to try the double grape!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sucks about the disability but hey like you said it gives you something to do, im probably gonna get like that soon about the variety lol especially with so many different seeds coming i really can't wait to try the double grape!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

For sure the DG is on my radar. But I'm running the Skywalkers right now and excited about the Hubba Bubba and got a nice fat order of those to run through. I will soon be running them under the COB's and the 600w Blue MH to see what happens between the two lights.

Spent almost 6 hours in there this evening/am, just finished a bit ago. I'm exhausted. Here's a few pics, thanks for checking in :peace:

IMG_20170814_033832.jpg
IMG_20170814_033845.jpg
IMG_20170814_033855.jpg

Tonight's update from the garden. Things rocking along. Have made some adjustments with nutrients and lights etc. I took the SBA out of the veg closet so I could set the cloner up in there with cuts from the SBA and the GG#4's. The SBA got a good haircut had to clean out a lot of foliage from both or there would be mold issues for sure in the future. This was my alternative to chopping them down which is what I wanted to do. The pics were from before all work tonight so not 100% accurate anymore. But no "standing" water in the pics :mrgreen:

Both SBA are now in the COB tent with the GG#4. The GG#4 got a good cleanup on the bottoms before the SBA went in. I lowered two of the COB's one over each SBA at a height of about 12-13". The QB tent is running the auto's, the seedlings, and one of my Doggie Dreams seedlings. The veg closet is ticking along with the Satori Male, Purple Eny, Blue Harley, and one of my other Doggie Dreams. Happy with how plant health is coming along after the adjustments that have been made and continue to be made. The bigger tent should be up and running by the end of the month at which time the GG#4 and "maybe" the SBA will be flipped to 12/12.

Thanks for checking in

IMG_20170815_214320.jpg
IMG_20170815_214328.jpg
IMG_20170815_214337.jpg
IMG_20170815_214349.jpg

Man, those GG's bounced back quick. Damn near stripped em bare, brah. Lol. Lookin good Capt. Cannibis!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Man, those GG's bounced back quick. Damn near stripped em bare, brah. Lol. Lookin good Capt. Cannibis!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Thanks man yeah when the plants are healthy the defoliation does wonder people just get scared to strip them down.

Garden update. Everyone was watered/fed and given foliar spray today. Happy with how things are coming along. Plants are looking much healthier. Bigger flower tent should be up and running by the end of the month. I will be putting up (2) 600 W HID's in 6" Raptor hoods. Excited to grow some HID buds again. Hopefully the SBA will stretch better under the COB's like they usually do and can go to flower along with the GG#4 girls. I transplanted 4 of the hubba bubba smelliscope auto's into #1's today. The other two went to a friends house and were transplanted into their final pots over there. They're under (2) AutoCobs in a 2x4 over there. The clones are yellowing out some might up the nutrient in the water when I do a res change we will see. My Doggie Dreams seedling under the 600w Blue MH is really coming into her own so healthy and lush now. Makes me happy :bigjoint:

The plants are getting more to what I like to see health and color wise adjustments have gone well so far. Stems on the GG#4 are getting more green and less purple now too. Few pics from tonight.

Thanks for checking in:
:peace:

IMG_20170816_230054.jpg
IMG_20170816_230117.jpg
IMG_20170816_230253.jpg
IMG_20170816_230317.jpg

Thanks man yeah when the plants are healthy the defoliation does wonder people just get scared to strip them down.

I recommend defoliation to everyone i talk to. Obviously its strain dependent but almost every strain i have tried it on has BLOWN UP in the days after i did it. They become big bushy mfers. Gotta love it!

Back