Lighting All LED Indoor Grow- Quantum Boards vs AutoCob's

Looks great EM!! Did you grab any 6500k cobs? Don't remember if you did or not.

Looks great EM!! Did you grab any 6500k cobs? Don't remember if you did or not.

Not yet but I will be in the near future. Going to need a few COB's in both colors.

Outdoor DIY 5 gallon SIP with my ghost pepper plant, the peppers are starting to bloom :hump:

IMG_20170804_172921.jpg

And my (3) earth boxes with my tomatoes, green peppers, and jalapenos, as the plants started to fruit they fell over taking the trellis we had up with them. Need to stake them up again this weekend sometime

IMG_20170804_172933.jpg

This morning's update just finished in the garden. Just chugging along waiting for something to flower LOL. I watered and fed all the plants tonight. Ionic Grow 4tsp/gallon, Cal-Mag+ 5ml/gallon, Ful-Power 20ml/gallon, and Hydro Guard 2ml/gallon. EC was 1.8 and PH 6.2

Veg closet, SBA clones have bounced back beautifully and quickly from the defoliation the other day. Waiting for the Blue Harley and my Doggie Dreams plants to sex, fingers crossed for some girls.

View attachment 782479

Auto's under the QB, starting to blow up fast. Was comparing pics from a few days back to tonight, crazy shit..........

View attachment 782480

And last but not least the (2) GG#4 girls in the COB tent. I am waiting for the smaller girl to grow a few more inches but these gals are dying for me to flip the lights already.

View attachment 782481

I got my blown 600 watt ballast out to Hortilux today. The local shop said they had already sent the replacement ahead of time, hoping in a day or so it will be here. I should have more Tupur arriving tomorrow. Then just waiting on my Gorilla tent to arrive and I have what I need to set it up. Then we will start having some real fun. Can't wait to see the spread on these Raptor hoods vs my old Daystars. If the HID talk bothers you guys I will leave it out of this thread but it's part of my grow. I will be putting back up the 600 watt Blue MH and the 1K watt Super HPS. It's a cost decision and honestly I am looking forward to having the HID's and the LED's running at the same time to see what's what.

Thanks for checking in
:peace:

Why all the water in the trays and the tray in the closet I would be very worried about that standing water has been an issue with my crops before and I always point that out to others before it causes you problems

Why all the water in the trays and the tray in the closet I would be very worried about that standing water has been an issue with my crops before and I always point that out to others before it causes you problems

Pictures were taken right after watering it's a non issue plants suck up most of the excess and the rest evaporates.

Nice mod. Sort of looks like the monkee. You should really try the rip trippers pharaoh rda, 3ml res and the simplest to build on and fill of any tank in history. I liked it so much I bought 4. Lol. Oh and check the coil master juice bottle. It's 50% off and a must have for any drippers.

https://www.vapordna.com/Coil-Master-SEB-Stainless-Steel-20ml-Juice-Bottle-p/comseb.htm

It's a connoisseur mod with a competition kennedy rda hit's like a freight train with the build in it. I'm done with tanks for the time being. The RDA gives me better flavor and no more buying coils 24/7 and leaky tanks. :pighug:

That bottle though.......you have one? How does it work?

Last edited:
It is an rda not a tank. Just has a deep well for juice. Yes 2 of the bottles. Day 2 And I love it.

Attachments

• IMG_3013.PNG
    IMG_3013.PNG
    163.9 KB · Views: 87
Ah ok my bad. I will look into it for my next mech mod. I want to replace my copper TVL that I lost. It had a Black Govad RDA with one huge coil and it was bad ass. Lost it out one night, I think someone lifted it but whatever.

Ok so onto today's update from the garden. Everyone was watered and fed today. Ionic Grow 4tsp/gallon, Ful-Power 20ml/gallon, Cal-Mag+ 5ml/gallon, and Hydro Guard 2ml/gallon. EC 1.9 and PH 6.0

I did defoliate all over where I felt necessary, especially the (2) SBA clones in the veg closet.. I also bent a bunch of tops over on various plants. I am monitoring the Auto's for the end of their stretch to then start with the bloom nutes.

All pictures were taken prior to watering and plant training/defoliation.

Here's the (2) GG#4 girls in the AutoCob tent:

IMG_20170806_021002.jpg

Here's some shots of the Auto's under the QB with one of my Doggie Dreams seedlings:

IMG_20170806_020750.jpg
IMG_20170806_020758.jpg
IMG_20170806_020804.jpg
IMG_20170806_020809.jpg
IMG_20170806_020818.jpg

Shot of the veg closet:

IMG_20170806_021029.jpg

And a closer shot of the clone of the Satori Male that I rooted straight into the coco, this guy is just unstoppable:

IMG_20170806_021039.jpg

Thanks for checking in
:peace:

Back