Mephisto Genetics Aliens in my Auto Pots!!

@pop22 these led are strong the difference between the mh and led is evident. more branching under the led shorter node spacing as well. and also more nutrient deficiencies . haha the led plants
CIMG2845.JPG

the 600MH
CIMG2843.JPG
one month today

there is a learning when you move to powerful lights! More light means more nutrients needed by the plant. Its still requires learning your strains. Makes it interesting for those of us who constantly grow new strains!

I just upgraded a cab I use for clones and breeding. Got a QB 288 running at a mere 28 watts from the wall, about 25 watts draw by the board. At the power level the QB puts out about 5200 l/w at 62% efficiency. A 25 watt T5 puts out 1800-1900l/w at about 20% efficiency.

@pop22 these led are strong the difference between the mh and led is evident. more branching under the led shorter node spacing as well. and also more nutrient deficiencies . haha the led plantsView attachment 784311
the 600MHView attachment 784312 one month today

Update:

Plants were moved to the QB tent yesterday. I watered them today with solution at 400ppms of Seagrow, ph'd to 6.18. Plants look happy under their new light! Pics tomorrow.

Back