Mephisto Genetics Aliens in my Auto Pots!!

I'll get some pics of ducky today lol! Now a little more history on this plant. I received a clone of the local ducksfoot last June. It was maybe an 8th generation clone as the last know male was lost. This strain goes back locally at least 22 years. This plant was a clone of the one I received. I turned this one into a momma plant in October 2016. In Jan of 2017, I put her in one of my tents and flowered her. I harvested 70 grams from her. When I chopped her down, I left one tiny branch about 8" up the old stem, just below where I chopped her off, and a bud near the base.

It started out I had just left the stump in the pot because I had no where to dispose of it at the time. A couple days later, i said, what the hell, I'll feed her and see what happens. She was in soil but it was spent so I started giving her solution I used in the other auto pots. I didn't even up the ph...lol! She suddenly flurried a bunch of branches. I forgot to feed her again and she got looking pretty sad. Then, I plucked as many dead or yellow leaves as I could and transplanted her where she now is.

Today, I'm taking clones from her! And you though you know how much abuse Cannabis can take...............

Woooooo HOoooooooooooo! The fourth seed sprouted! Must have yesterday and I didn't notice. she stretched as she had almost no light. I pushed the sed shell off her nad put her under a light, she might make it, she has straightened towards the light!

Pics tomorrow if she survives!

Woooooo HOoooooooooooo! The fourth seed sprouted! Must have yesterday and I didn't notice. she stretched as she had almost no light. I pushed the sed shell off her nad put her under a light, she might make it, she has straightened towards the light!

Pics tomorrow if she survives!
:woohoo: I hope it does!

Back