Mephisto Genetics Aliens in my Auto Pots!!

Had her pot under a T5 for an hour. The cotyledons went quickly from yellow to green! She's already in the tent with the others!
It's an alien Cap'n.......
3d_emoticon_fingerWaggle.gif

Alien vs Triangle that is! Its been way too long since I've grown Mephisto Genetics! So I cracked open the magic seed boxes and came up with these. I'll been running them in 3.9 gallon auto pots. Medium will be coco, nutrients will be Grow More Seagrow 16-16-16, a 90% organic nutrient I've been having great success with. I tried Hawaiian Bloom but was not impressed, so I'll try the Seagrow Bloom formula this time.

Grow space is a 4'x4'x6'8" tent. Lighting will be my QB304 flat panel cob running at 363 watts at the wall.

I started 4 seeds 4 days ago and they sprouted today. I soaked the seeds for 24hours in RO water with 90ppms of cal/mag and ph'd to 6.5. I planted the seeds direct to the auto pots and will hand water for a few days. Right now, they are in the tent with my Trainwreck, but she gets chopped Sunday, along with the plants in the tent that I'll use for these.
Three out the 4 sprouted this afternoon! Hopefully, the 4th will sprout soon.
I'm excited!
Hey pop, what Coco do you use and how do you prep it? Hell, I just used some Coco seedling mix as a plug in 5gal. smart pots of KIS peat medium and About killed EVERYTHING. Supposed to rinse, buffer place it inside pyramid during 2nd full moon after 1st Tues. of ......repeat and pray Lol :face:

I use only Bontanicare coco. I don't rinse it. I've been using it for 2 years now with never a problem.
I water the pot good about 3-4 days before I transplant, or plant, into the pot. I water with RO water with 120ppms of cal/mag and ph'd to 6.2 -6.3. I run my solution at 6.18 - 6.26 ph. When I transplant, I water the seedling once with 12-16 ounces of 400ppm solution of veg nutrients. I pour 1/2 straight down the plant and the rest is sprinkled on the coco to keep it moist. Next watering I go to full strength which will be 650-800ppm. They may or may not get a third watering. When the canopy is as wide as the pot, I turn on the res.

I'm finding with my cob lighting I'm running higher ppms in my solution, I now take it as high as 800 ppms. Its a matter of finding what your particular strain likes. I'm not one who believes in running very high ppms, you can't force feed a plant!

When I was running cheap "burple' lights, my auto pots plants would become N toxic above 450 ppms!

Hey pop, what Coco do you use and how do you prep it? Hell, I just used some Coco seedling mix as a plug in 5gal. smart pots of KIS peat medium and About killed EVERYTHING. Supposed to rinse, buffer place it inside pyramid during 2nd full moon after 1st Tues. of ......repeat and pray Lol :face:

Hmmmm.... So you're just gonna sit back in your View attachment 783031 and watch the grass grow.... No supercropping, leaf slashing, amputations and such..... Going all au naturel, are ya.... Who would've thought, and at your vegetative stage...... View attachment 783033 View attachment 783033

:crying: :smokeout:
I use only Bontanicare coco. I don't rinse it. I've been using it for 2 years now with never a problem.
I water the pot good about 3-4 days before I transplant, or plant, into the pot. I water with RO water with 120ppms of cal/mag and ph'd to 6.2 -6.3. I run my solution at 6.18 - 6.26 ph. When I transplant, I water the seedling once with 12-16 ounces of 400ppm solution of veg nutrients. I pour 1/2 straight down the plant and the rest is sprinkled on the coco to keep it moist. Next watering I go to full strength which will be 650-800ppm. They may or may not get a third watering. When the canopy is as wide as the pot, I turn on the res.

I'm finding with my cob lighting I'm running higher ppms in my solution, I now take it as high as 800 ppms. Its a matter of finding what your particular strain likes. I'm not one who believes in running very high ppms, you can't force feed a plant!

When I was running cheap "burple' lights, my auto pots plants would become N toxic above 450 ppms!
should add, I expand the bricks using RO water, ph'd to 6.3-6.5, with 120 ppms of cal/mag. I here debates about adding cal/mag, but, I've NEVER had a cal/mag issue, soil or coco.
Thanks pop, should I get the courage to try later I'll know where to start. The 4 of them started out growing like Asparagus, could almost watch them change. Then at about day4 it started (Ca/Mg) couldn't act fast enough, by day7 I was F&%$*@. Now at day31 they are pulling through but have never looked right since.

Back