Dragon Meds AKSTEEL DRAGON GROWS

AKsteel

To fish or not to fish? What a stupid question :)
Reaction score
:dragon5:AKSTEEL DRAGON GROWS:
This will be a continuous thread that I am putting my Dragon grows into. So to start it off I am going to attempt the very popular STONE DRAGON :dragon3:

GROW DETAILS:

Seeds: Stone Dragon Regulars x 4. From Autoflower-Portal.net
Medium: Promix HD amended with dolomite lime
Grow Space: Gorilla 2'x2.5'x7'11" Tent
Lighting: Mars-Hydro Mars II 400w LED
Pots: #2 SmartPot x 4 (2 gallon)
Misc: 171 cfu Hurricane fan w/phresh filter. Small clip-on fan x 2.
Nutrients: Advanced Nutients Grow A&B, Voodoo Juice, B-52, Sensizym, CalMag Xtra, Bloom A&B, Carboload, Big Bud, Overdrive, and Bud Factor X. Using TaNgs AN feed schedule as a baseline. https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?posts/837301/.
Germination Method: Ronins Root Riot Method https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/germination-the-ronin-way.33891/.

OK, lets start this off. Dropped 4 regular Stone Dragon seeds on 05/19/15 and had 3 pop up on 05/21/15. That was the fastest I have ever had seeds come up. Number 4 popped up two days later on 05/23/15. I put them in there pre-soaked pots on the day they popped up and put them in the tent with the Mars II 400w set 24" above the seedlings. I will wait till the pots dry out before watering again. Here is a pic of the plants in there tent. Lets hope we get some girls outta this group.
Stone Dragons 001.JPG
Stone Dragons 002.JPG
Stone Dragons 003.JPG
Stone Dragons 004.JPG
Stone Dragons 005.JPG

Good Luck on your Dragon Taming AKSteel....:dragon4:..Enjoy the Ride...

Girl karma sent :dragon4:
Thank you Mother Of Dragons :thanks:. I have read a lot about the stone dragons and everything you have done to promote and advance the Dragon Meds. Thank you for all your work and sharing with the rest of us.:cools:

This is going to be a lovely dragon taming journal :D best of luck to you. So hows the light treating you?
The light is great. Got a good yield off my last grow using it. 72g from a Yoda's Dragons Breath. The buds were really dense also. The only thing about the Mars II with its 5w LED'S is it puts out a little more heat than my 96x3 reflector series. But not enough to worry about. My 2x2.5x7 foot tent runs around 81°F with the Mars II 400W.

:coffee:
Thank you Mother Of Dragons :thanks:. I have read a lot about the stone dragons and everything you have done to promote and advance the Dragon Meds. Thank you for all your work and sharing with the rest of us.:cools:

:dragon4: Dragons are meant for Sharing....

Proper Dragon Girl karma sent...

index.php

Back