Rebel

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Since we had to shut down PotPros and reinventing the PhotoPeriod Section here at AFN once again... Your fearless leaders (@Rebel, @912GreenSkell, @pop22, @dankstyle J, & @Discretepete2676) have decided to kick off a fresh 2 Liter Pop/Soda/Cola Bottle Grow Off Competition!

Here's the RULES:

- MUST BE A PHOTOPERIOD STRAIN.

- You may cut the very top off to fill with your medium and plant but nothing below the label. NO altering of the bottle of ANY KIND other than that and of course poking holes for drainage is perfectly fine... NO TIERING!! It's a simple 2 liter grow competition. Very straight forward.

- Indoor AND Outdoor Entries are both acceptable.

- ONE entry per member. You can grow more than one and pick your best plant but you are only allowed ONE entry in the Final Poll.

- Veg time will be as follows. You are allowed to flip to 12/12 as EARLY as 2 WEEKS but NO LATER than 4

- Participants will be given [/COLOR]ONE WEEK to prepare. You may enter NOW until April 17th. That is the deadline.

- The contest will OFFICIALLY START MONDAY APRIL 17TH, 2017

****Clones are acceptable. They have to be FRESH CUT and NOT ROOTED.****

****If participating with an Outdoor Entry, Plant must be put to 12/12 the same day as the indoor entrants. You can do this simply by putting a box or cover over it such as @pop22 has suggested and is doing. This will keep it somewhat fair between indoor and outdoor entrants. ****

PRIZES: Your Chance to Score some RARE MEPHISTO PHOTOS!!!

- 3 x FEM Sweet Seeds Green Poison Fast Version Photo

- 5 x REGULAR Mephisto Cheese OG Photo

- 5 x FEM BLK Seeds Tangerine AUTO

A custom 11 oz Coffee Mug with the AFN Logo and "2 Liter Grow Off 2017 Winner" on it will be made by yours truly.

Look out AFN... Here come the [HASHTAG]#PhotoPhantoms[/HASHTAG]!!!

@stepside @budelee @Magic @Eclectic Elle @trailanimal @The Elvis @NebulaNuggets @Jtsmoker @surffreak @Bud Wiser UK @epenguin @Mossy @Dudeski @Waira @Clix @grindin @sanguine @witchyhour @Wile e Peyote @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @arty zan @Ripper @sniper @Son of Hobbes @briman @FullDuplex @Duggy @Waximus @blue @GoAuto6 @Ozone69 @Heavily Medicated @fettled6 @Frogster @Dr. Babnik @Habitual

I'm trying to think of all our photo growers and the past competitors in the last 2 liter grow off.. If I forgot someone feel free to tag them!!!

Last edited:
I'm in!
Will be posting choise of strain tomorrow.

@Rebel, I didn't quite understand...should germination start from tomorrow or from the 17th.?

I'm in!
Will be posting choise of strain tomorrow.

@Rebel, I didn't quite understand...should germination start from tomorrow or from the 17th.?

Sorry about that! You have from NOW til April 17th to enter. April 18th no more entries will be accepted.

Sound good?

I'm in, just for a bit of fun! I have some old reg seeds sitting in a drawer which I'll get out and try, maybe they're still viable but if not never mind! I'll have time to start something else. Fingers crossed for a female...

Back