AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

Yeah, I want one too! :smoking:

Howdy HLG. I'm running your lights in 2 tents already and really like both. I have a diy 135 v2 rspec in a 2x2 and a 350r in a 2x4.
Great products. Now all I need is to find one of those cool hats.

Hello @Les @HLG I actually joined this forum because I read about HLG rep joining to answer questions, so we are both new guys here. lol Last November I bought the 260w xl qb rspec led kit because HLG was recommended by many people I talked to. Was wondering since the kit has 2 qb boards if I buy a 3rd to fill up the rest of the heat sink, will I need to also purchase another driver inorder to properly power all 3 qb boards or how does that work? Thanks

You could use the driver you have,depending what driver it is. I'd like to know what driver it is before saying you can.. By using the current driver, you'd be sharing the 260 watts between the three boards. You would still gain more light. Personally, I'd upgrade to the Meanwell HLG320H-C2100B. This drive would give you about 110 watts per board and will make considerably more light.

Hello @Les @HLG I actually joined this forum because I read about HLG rep joining to answer questions, so we are both new guys here. lol Last November I bought the 260w xl qb rspec led kit because HLG was recommended by many people I talked to. Was wondering since the kit has 2 qb boards if I buy a 3rd to fill up the rest of the heat sink, will I need to also purchase another driver inorder to properly power all 3 qb boards or how does that work? Thanks

You could use the driver you have,depending what driver it is. I'd like to know what driver it is before saying you can.. By using the current driver, you'd be sharing the 260 watts between the three boards. You would still gain more light. Personally, I'd upgrade to the Meanwell HLG320H-C2100B. This drive would give you about 110 watts per board and will make considerably more light.
the driver I have is the mean well XLG-240-m-AB

Back